Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Despite all the excitement, i still cant see us averaging more than 40-42k, which if we do, would be magnificent anyway.

Would love to see us get a better average than the mackems.

50k easily average!

Doubt it. That relies on away fans anyway.

A high percentage of away teams sold out 3K tickets when we were last in the championship including the likes of Plymouth and Bristol City.

We'll be a ground that most will want to visit.

Average will be about 47K imho.

Despite all the excitement, i still cant see us averaging more than 40-42k, which if we do, would be magnificent anyway.

Would love to see us get a better average than the mackems.

Well we did last time and with a much lower level of expectation than this time.

But that's been the case virtually every season in living memory (way before 1992 as well RTG) and is unlikely to change any time soon whatever happens.

The NUFC Twitter account is extremely active at the moment. Do they normally have someone manning it answering questions? I don't remember this going on last year.

The NUFC Twitter account is extremely active at the moment. Do they normally have someone manning it answering questions? I don't remember this going on last year.

I think they're just really pushing the new season ticket deal to try and get as many in as possible, seems like they're replying to every question asked to them :lol:

Good idea that they're inviting the more vocal fans to move to the Strawberry Corner or as near to it as possible to improve the atmosphere. For me the best thing about our championship season wasn't the winning most weeks, but the atmosphere up in the level 7 corner. Had some brilliant times up there.

What's the craic with getting a few tickets next to each other? Does each of you have to go on and reserve the seat at the same time or can one person get 5 for example and transfer the direct debit across afterwards?

Guest chopey

Renewed mine and my son's on Wednesday £400 for both. I'm sitting in level 7 with the pigeons and I almost have a heart attack every time I walk up the 15 flights of stairs but that's still good value

Would give an arm to be able to go back to that level 7 corner.

Can you see where season tickets are available yet? Can't access it at work but don't know if it's my work PC

Would give an arm to be able to go back to that level 7 corner.

Can you see where season tickets are available yet? Can't access it at work but don't know if it's my work PC

I think that's not available until Monday.

Cancelled previously, not going back. 

TBH, if I lived closer.  I probably would return.  But I play football most Saturdays and I have to pick and choose games now, as it is. 

Before the WBA game, I hadn't been for two years and towards the end of the Pardew era.  I had basically packed in going, anyway.  As it was just awful to watch and I didn't want to fund the Ashley regime. 

In true fickle football fan fashion.  I'm looking forward to getting to more games this season.  I'll try and make Sunday games, midweek aways and any matches when I get a free Saturday. 

Good idea that they're inviting the more vocal fans to move to the Strawberry Corner or as near to it as possible to improve the atmosphere. For me the best thing about our championship season wasn't the winning most weeks, but the atmosphere up in the level 7 corner. Had some brilliant times up there.

That's why I cancelled.  Had my ticket for 2 seasons up there.  Then, they broke L7 up after our first season back in the Prem.  Due to the nasty songs, directed at our brilliant owner.  Everyone tried to get into Level 4 and just keep it going.  But the box office blocked that, of course.  Even though there were hundreds of seats available in that area and you'd still often see empty seats across all sections, on a match day. 

Strawberry Corner is great fun and the Gallowgate can still get going for a big game.  I guess if they now suddenly care about fans that want to have a sing song.  Then these areas would be more conducive to a good atmosphere?  The noise didn't really travel that well from up in L7.  But it was great fun when you were up there. 

Renewed mine and my son's on Wednesday £400 for both. I'm sitting in level 7 with the pigeons and I almost have a heart attack every time I walk up the 15 flights of stairs but that's still good value

Develop a limp and use the lift!

Pretty much exactly the same as me Lush Vlad. Play matches on Saturday's so certainly can't justify as ST. I'll go to what I can, mostly aways in the southern region.

Is it today they go on general sale?

Yeah, I'm trying to get two now but can't get through on the phone and it wont let me choose Family enclosure online..

Guest chopey

I want to move my seats and I got told last week that the entire family section is booked and the current tickets are been held until june 30th, so I can't move till after then.