Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

Guest neesy111

Pardew wasn't embarrassing, the officiating was fucking embarrassing.

Big team benefiting from bizzare decision shocker. Absolutely stinks.

Shock horror.

Disgusting really. Mike Jones should be sent on a referee exchange to Iraq for a few weeks, can pay for his own plane ticket with the bribe money too.

In all seriousness, why is it not compulsory for referees to speak to the media? Or at least put out some sort of written statement, just so we as paying viewers could actually begin to have some idea what goes through these people's minds?

On the game we played well, taking Anita off was stupid as he was starting all of our attacks. Mapou was clearly just trying to stop a quick counter attack, just because it's cynical shouldn't make it a red.

Oh and from his behaviour/post match comments, Manuel Pellegrini is without doubt an old cunt.

We played well, deserved something, got robbed by the officials. Shock horror against a big side.

Pardew didn't get much wrong other than Taylor (at fault for the first goal) and introducing Cisse before Ben Arfa.

I would be more upset with this result had this present season had some meaning. So what if we get a draw. 1 pt. Still in 8th and seriously no hope of moving any further. No real prospects of signing anyone of quality, no real hope of any proper investment in the future, so why get upset. Only two things will help us in the forseeable future: 1) New ownership that is willing to spend serious money on players; or 2) The EPL implementing a salary cap like all major sports in the US, to put all clubs on a more equal footing. Until such time, why get upset over one match in Jan. when you support a middle table and going nowhere else club.

I would be more upset with this result had this present season had some meaning. So what if we get a draw. 1 pt. Still in 8th and seriously no hope of moving any further. No real prospects of signing anyone of quality, no real hope of any proper investment in the future, so why get upset. Only two things will help us in the forseeable future: 1) New ownership that is willing to spend serious money on players; or 2) The EPL implementing a salary cap like all major sports in the US, to put all clubs on a more equal footing. Until such time, why get upset over one match in Jan. when you support a middle table and going nowhere else club.

Well I've just thrown my season ticket in the bin.

Miserable get.

Guest bimpy474

Gouff should have got back, Willo should have cut out the cross, and Saylor should have defended and marked better.

Collective fault imo.

Guest neesy111

Gouff should have got back, Willo should have cut out the cross, and Saylor should have defended and marked better.

Collective fault imo.

This and MYM getting sucked inside (though he isn't a RB so I can understand why he did).

Guest bimpy474

I missed everything to do with this today (had pre-arranged plans with the mother) so shit refereeing aside, how were we?

Did well i thought. Downside is MYM is going to prison for killing Nasri. Stab him apparently.