Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

The local press are up in arms about the goal, but the nationals are taking this view

Oliver Holt from twitter

Newcastle very unlucky to lose today. Outplayed City in many respects but didn't get the breaks. Pity Pardew couldn't retain his dignity

He is right though. It was an awful decision but Pardew is a right prick

In what respect ? We just had a awful decision go against us, what do you want him to do, just shrug his shoulders and shake everyone's hand. I have no problem at all with his emotion today.

I don't want him to call the opposition manager an old c***

You mean the old c*** that thought the refree gave his team no help at all today. Hmmm ???

Managers defend their teams and rightly so. Pellegrini is now and always has been a much better manager and person than that arrogant prick Pardew

Being a better manager doesn't make him not an old cunt and to say what he said after the game is just bizare and plain sinile, he's an old cunt, pardew got it spot on.

I just don't give a single f*** about Samir Nasri.

Sorry i am saying that but we've been on the end of horrific challenges and injuries and seemingly had 0 justice in our behalf for seemingly more venomous tackles.

Shame he's hurt and his World Cup is over possibly over but again, seriously I just can't be f***ing arsed about a player who's not ours anymore.

Never knew you supported Arsenal  ???

Our caching staff go on like a bunch of charvers man, it's embarrassing. We're not the only ones but still. Thankfully he's quickly appologised.

Fuck off really. Yes he did apologies for the reaction shame the old cunt couldn't offer the same kind of apology for instigating the situation with whatever comment he said to Pardew. Hmm.

I just don't give a single f*** about Samir Nasri.

Sorry i am saying that but we've been on the end of horrific challenges and injuries and seemingly had 0 justice in our behalf for seemingly more venomous tackles.

Shame he's hurt and his World Cup is over possibly over but again, seriously I just can't be f***ing arsed about a player who's not ours anymore.

Never knew you supported Arsenal  ???

The fuck are you talking about? I'm at the point in my football supporting life of not giving a single fuck about players who don't play for us. The "anymore" meaning I used to actually care, but now I just don't

Apologies if my grammar and punctuation were off, mind.

People trying to defend Pardew calling another manager an "old c***"? Seriously :lol:

People trying to take all emotion out of a game where we were clearly hard done by, seriously :lol:

Aye, by thinking our manager shouldn't be calling people old cunts I'm taking all of the emotion out of the game. That's EXACTLY what I'm doing like, bang on. Hopefully next time he gets really emotional and pushes another 4th official, or sparks a physio out.

The local press are up in arms about the goal, but the nationals are taking this view

Oliver Holt from twitter

Newcastle very unlucky to lose today. Outplayed City in many respects but didn't get the breaks. Pity Pardew couldn't retain his dignity

In what respect ? We just had a awful decision go against us, what do you want him to do, just shrug his shoulders and shake everyone's hand. I have no problem at all with his emotion today.

You mean the old c*** that thought the refree gave his team no help at all today. Hmmm ???

Managers defend their teams and rightly so. Pellegrini is now and always has been a much better manager and person than that arrogant prick Pardew

Being a better manager doesn't make him not an old c*** and to say what he said after the game is just bizare and plain sinile, he's an old c***, pardew got it spot on.

What kind of person calls another man they don't know an old cunt?

Oliver Holt from twitter

Being a better manager doesn't make him not an old c*** and to say what he said after the game is just bizare and plain sinile, he's an old c***, pardew got it spot on.

What kind of person calls another man they don't know an old c***?

It happens every day life all the fucking time man, when someone acts like a cunt and they are old, calling them an old cunt in a highly emotional situation is completely fair.

Listening to phone-ins on the way home and bemused how City have suddenly become the victims.  Our players are thugs, the fans are thugs (and we weren't very nice to Nasri), our coaching staff are thugs - we should have had 3 sent off, the referee gave every decision to us because of the disallowed goal and so on.

Oliver Holt from twitter

It happens every day life all the f***ing time man, when someone acts like a c*** and they are old, calling them an old c*** in a highly emotional situation is completely fair.

It is if you are a complete knacker

Listening to phone-ins on the way home and bemused how City have suddenly become the victims.  Our players are thugs, the fans are thugs (and we weren't very nice to Nasri), our coaching staff are thugs - we should have had 3 sent off, the referee gave every decision to us because of the disallowed goal and so on.

Pack of old cunts

Oliver Holt from twitter

What kind of person calls another man they don't know an old cunt?

Why the fuck not??

We were magnificent today and got done by the referee ( idon't blame the linesman as he didn't raise his flag until told to do so by the ref after Hart moaned) and some histrionics from city players.

Even my 10 year old daughter commented that the city players should get Oscars for some of their play acting and diving.

I'd rather Pardew showed a bit of passion than stood mute.

Oliver Holt from twitter

It happens every day life all the f***ing time man, when someone acts like a c*** and they are old, calling them an old c*** in a highly emotional situation is completely fair.

You're fucking insane.

Oliver Holt from twitter

What kind of person calls someone they don't know a complete knacker?

Oliver Holt from twitter

What kind of person calls someone they don't know a complete knacker?

:lol: