The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Walters succeeded from the spot for once but it was a very savable penalty. I can't believe he still takes pens.

I still watch in the hope the try-hard cunt's foot flies off leaving him with a fatal loss of blood from the stump.

Walters succeeded from the spot for once but it was a very savable penalty. I can't believe he still takes pens.

I still watch in the hope the try-hard cunt's foot flies off leaving him with a fatal loss of blood from the stump.

:lol: likewise, absolutely hate him.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Fucking hell Dave.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Fucking hell Dave.

he is right though :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

So form dictates whether a red card should be shown, Robbie Savage, gan fuck yourself.

Well shirt colour does at certain grounds so.....

Does Martinez ever give a straight answer?

You always look at the question... and with a sense of pride, you can say that the answer I want to give... isn't what others would want to give.... so maybe I would say yes, but I can not tell you for sure because that is what the question is.

Yet more total fucking tripe about us having a "great season". Fuck off Alan. Being 6th with no chance of Champions League football does not constitute a great fucking season.[/inevitablenewcastlecomparison]