The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

PSG are being overran in midfield, get Cabaye on to kick them a bit

They really are, it's quite weird though because both Ramires and Oscar are having bad games. Basically Hazard - Willian and David Luiz running the show. The latter I have no idea why or how he's been doing this good in midfield, always poor there when I see him.

What the f*** happened today between Roma and Parma? :dowie:

??

Roma won 4-2, I mean parma were unbeaten in 16 games but a roma win was expected, keeps any hope of a scudetto alive.

Unbeaten 16 games? Que.

??

Roma won 4-2, I mean parma were unbeaten in 16 games but a roma win was expected, keeps any hope of a scudetto alive.

they lost to juve the other day.

??

they lost to juve the other day.

They've lost their last 3 now I think. Biabany's goal was an absolute peach for Parma.

Guest palnese

Daft ladyboy.

:thup:

He was way too good for the first 25 minutes. Won everything, had to make a mistake. Rarely see him make mistake, but last time I was thinking he was being to ''perfect'' was when he committed that stupid pass to Cavani in the Confed Cup.

Best CB in the World, marra.

Daft ladyboy.

He was way too good for the first 25 minutes. Won everything, had to make a mistake. Rarely see him make mistake, but last time I was thinking he was being to ''perfect'' was when he committed that stupid pass to Cavani in the Confed Cup.

:lol: I'd bite if it wasn't for the fact that you're not serious.

Guest palnese

Daft ladyboy.

:lol: I'd bite if it wasn't for the fact that you're not serious.

:lol:

Chelsea the better attacking team so far. FN9B will be gutted.

Blanc has put his team on the backfoot. Have no idea why a team that scores that early and gets the home support excited reverts to defending. They're not going to hold on for 87mins. Sometimes I just love Guardiola's team purely because they're not cowards.