The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest neesy111

Spain up to their usual tricks in a friendly vs a really bad team. 0-0 HT, they'll win 2-0 or so.

Like clockwork.

Apparently should had been 5 or 6.  Typical spain.

Spain up to their usual tricks in a friendly vs a really bad team. 0-0 HT, they'll win 2-0 or so.

Like clockwork.

Apparently should had been 5 or 6.  Typical spain.

Their finishing was poor, Busquets almost scored a worldie in the second half but it rattled the crossbar. Fabregas missed a penalty in the first few minutes.

As expected, they kept the ball very well though.

Soccer Aid this evening. Usually good viewing.

Whatever you do don't donate via text. Two years ago I made that mistake and was harassed for the following 6 weeks at least twice a day to give more money. Left a bitter taste tbh after being told off some cunt I can afford it when at the time I didn't even have a job and living off fresh air.

Soccer Aid this evening. Usually good viewing.

Whatever you do don't donate via text. Two years ago I made that mistake and was harassed for the following 6 weeks at least twice a day to give more money. Left a bitter taste tbh after being told off some cunt I can afford it when at the time I didn't even have a job and living off fresh air.

Yup. Pretty careful with how I donate to charity. Want assurances about where my money is actually going. Plus seeing certain tax dodgers tell me I should be donating to charity gets under my skin a bit. :lol: