The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Yet more total f***ing tripe about us having a "great season". f*** off Alan. Being 6th with no chance of Champions League football does not constitute a great f***ing season.[/inevitablenewcastlecomparison]

I was baffled for a second there. "Wtf, I thought Neil was an Evertonian."

Yet more total f***ing tripe about us having a "great season". f*** off Alan. Being 6th with no chance of Champions League football does not constitute a great f***ing season.[/inevitablenewcastlecomparison]

Haven't you guys been playing good football? Or has that taken off lately? Thought Martinez was doing a splendid job and really enjoyed watching you guys in the beginning.

I see Yeovil had 3 players sent off and conceded an o.g. yet Reading only managed to draw at home. :lol:

Only team in a 8 fold accumulator that let my mate down on £600 :lol:

Lovely goal in the Cagliari vs Udinese game. Ibarbo chested it over the defender and volleyed it past the keeper, would've looked much better if the volley wasn't a scuff mind.

Guest Roger Kint

Lovely goal in the Cagliari vs Udinese game. Ibarbo chested it over the defender and volleyed it past the keeper, would've looked much better if the volley wasn't a scuff mind.

Typical i went for a drink and missed it, Italian crowds get worse every time i watch a game. Looks like a mackem cup game at home

Typical i went for a drink and missed it, Italian crowds get worse every time i watch a game. Looks like a mackem cup game at home

Cagliari aren't allowed to play in their home stadium so while crowds (Juve aside) are shit it's a bit of a one off.

SAFC: Mannone, Bardsley, Alonso, O'Shea ©, Brown, Cattermole, Colback, Ki, Larsson, Johnson, Borini.

Subs: Ustari, Gardner, Fletcher, Celustka, Giaccherini, Vergini, Scocco.

MCFC: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Kompany ©, Demichelis, Kolarov, Nasri, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko.

Subs: Hart, Clichy, Lescott, Milner, Garcia, Navas, Negredo.