The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Barcelona don't look good. Neymar got better as the half went as did Messi but they still don't look good whatsoever. Night and day compared to the Man City performance.

Barcelona don't look good. Neymar got better as the half went as did Messi but they still don't look good whatsoever. Night and day compared to the Man City performance.

I'd say that's been the case for a long time really, big games they will show up but against the lesser teams they tend to get very complacent.

I'd say that's been the case for a long time really, big games they will show up but against the lesser teams they tend to get very complacent.

Prior to New Year they were fine, were having difficulties because of no Mesis, but after new year without Neymar it was the same story so I assumed it wasn't due to a player missing since you can't compare those two to each other in any form at the moment.

Lovely goal from Tevez.

Barca need a kick up their arse here.

I'd put Pedro and Iniesta on for Neymar/Alexis and Xavi. Get something going, this is a sleeping pill.

Seriously, Neymar. Pass it. We get it, you're really quick and skilful.

Should've shot tbf. He's low on confidence, had it been back in the summer he'd smashed that. Looks off the pace which is understandable given injuries, weird to see him play yet another 75+ games.