The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I've never rated Ramires and never will.

What a horrible c***.

Thought you were going to love that tackle :lol: Also, never rating Ramires is horrible. One of the best midfielders in the league. Nonetheless, horrible tackle, at first I thought he just came late but replays did look like he went into it to kill someone.

Outside of the goal i've been impressed with Delph. He had a lot of hype is a youngster but he's finally developing into a good PL midfielder. One of the few in Villa that can find a teammate.

Him, Vlaar and Guzan have been a different class for us this year.

Only time I've seen Vlaar throw a stinker was against us.

Outside of the goal i've been impressed with Delph. He had a lot of hype is a youngster but he's finally developing into a good PL midfielder. One of the few in Villa that can find a teammate.

Him, Vlaar and Guzan have been a different class for us this year.

You've got a decent spine Guza -Vlaar-Delph-Benteke but some of the rest are horrible. For the first 15 minutes in that second half you couldn't string 2 passes together. Everything hoof.

Guest palnese

What a horrible c***.

Thought you were going to love that tackle :lol: Also, never rating Ramires is horrible. One of the best midfielders in the league. Nonetheless, horrible tackle, at first I thought he just came late but replays did look like he went into it to kill someone.

I love a fair tackle, but I hate cowards like Ramires. He's got a great engine, but he's an ordinary footballer. A bit like Sissoko.

Also fucking lovely seeing Chelsea get some decisions against them. The red on Willian was terrible refereeing, and I thought the break up play for the goal was a free-kick at first, haven't seen it again. Reminded me like the Ben Arfa v Arsenal (think it was) where someone clattered all over him from behind and nothing was called.

What a horrible c***.

I love a fair tackle, but I hate cowards like Ramires. He's got a great engine, but he's an ordinary footballer. A bit like Sissoko.

Jesus fucking christ, comparing Ramires to Sissoko. Comparing a guy who's been targeted by both Real Madrid and Barcelona to a guy who still hasn't found his potential as both the main man and a support role for his club team positioned in midtable. I like Sissoko, I really do, and really blame Pardew a lot for his bad performances throughout this year. But you can't compare him to Ramires who's a superior footballer in every way.

Ramieres is a fantastic player, but that was a horrible moment from him, deserves a ban.

:thup: Tackles like that should really get 5-6 matches. 3 matches just isn't enough. I think he got sent off wrongly last year in the same fixture though for a high foot that never touched the Villa player.

Guest palnese

What a horrible c***.

Jesus fucking christ, comparing Ramires to Sissoko. Comparing a guy who's been targeted by both Real Madrid and Barcelona to a guy who still hasn't found his potential as both the main man and a support role for his club team positioned in midtable. I like Sissoko, I really do, and really blame Pardew a lot for his bad performances throughout this year. But you can't compare him to Ramires who's a superior footballer in every way.

As if Ramires ever will play for Barca or Real Madrid :lol: Way too limited.

What a horrible c***.

Jesus f***ing christ, comparing Ramires to Sissoko. Comparing a guy who's been targeted by both Real Madrid and Barcelona to a guy who still hasn't found his potential as both the main man and a support role for his club team positioned in midtable. I like Sissoko, I really do, and really blame Pardew a lot for his bad performances throughout this year. But you can't compare him to Ramires who's a superior footballer in every way.

The same way he won't play for one of the best national teams in the world? Same way he doesn't play for the best team in English football? The same way he didn't play and wasn't integral part of a CL team? :lol: This discussion is ridiculous.

Not the first time he's done either, cowardly s***.

Firs time he gets a straight red in his European sejour if I'm not completely mistaken. He does have a tendency to be a bit rash when frustrated, but never seen him as a cowardly player or as a dirty player. He was extremely dirty here, but in the last 2 season he's gotten sent of twice and both in the same fixture. One was undeserved and the other was monstrous.

He's not creative but technically he's way ahead of Sissoko.  Defensively much more aware too.

He doesn't get forward as much as he used too. His goal at the Nou Camp was sheer magic.

:thup:

He's scoring so little under Mourinho. Luckily for me when he plays for the national team he's sharing the role with Paulinho as ''second DM'' basically box-to-box where he thrives the most. Getting into the box from his speed and engine. He's excellent defensively, I guess his real weakness is like you say his creativity. Never seen him pick a pass to slice a defense up, but then again that's not his job.

What a horrible c***.

Jesus f***ing christ, comparing Ramires to Sissoko. Comparing a guy who's been targeted by both Real Madrid and Barcelona to a guy who still hasn't found his potential as both the main man and a support role for his club team positioned in midtable. I like Sissoko, I really do, and really blame Pardew a lot for his bad performances throughout this year. But you can't compare him to Ramires who's a superior footballer in every way.

The same way he won't play for one of the best national teams in the world? Same way he doesn't play for the best team in English football? The same way he didn't play and wasn't integral part of a CL team? :lol: This discussion is ridiculous.

Firs time he gets a straight red in his European sejour if I'm not completely mistaken. He does have a tendency to be a bit rash when frustrated, but never seen him as a cowardly player or as a dirty player. He was extremely dirty here, but in the last 2 season he's gotten sent of twice and both in the same fixture. One was undeserved and the other was monstrous.

Got sent off for doing that Bayern player in the Supercup, pretty sure he's gotten away with a couple too.

Hate tackles like today. There should be an extra ban attached, it's nowt but trying to injure a player, rank behaviour.

He's not creative but technically he's way ahead of Sissoko.  Defensively much more aware too.

He doesn't get forward as much as he used too. His goal at the Nou Camp was sheer magic.

:thup:

He's scoring so little under Mourinho. Luckily for me when he plays for the national team he's sharing the role with Paulinho as ''second DM'' basically box-to-box where he thrives the most. Getting into the box from his speed and engine. He's excellent defensively, I guess his real weakness is like you say his creativity. Never seen him pick a pass to slice a defense up, but then again that's not his job.

Yep that's why I liked him with Mata. Nice compliment of skills and capabilities.

What a horrible c***.

Got sent off for doing that Bayern player in the Supercup, pretty sure he's gotten away with a couple too.

Hate tackles like today. There should be an extra ban attached, it's nowt but trying to injure a player, rank behaviour.

True, that one was another really bad one. Maybe it's the Mourinho effect ;). But I agree with you, horrible fucking tackle today. It's just cowardly and he deserves a 6 match ban at the very last. I'd say a standard 6 match ban for those tackles should be implemented whether refs see or not and then add matches if the players is injured. Well if I was the FA boss I'd give tackles like that a season ban because they're fucking horrible and life to that Rayos guy in Israel and his tackle.

What a horrible c***.

True, that one was another really bad one. Maybe it's the Mourinho effect ;). But I agree with you, horrible fucking tackle today. It's just cowardly and he deserves a 6 match ban at the very last. I'd say a standard 6 match ban for those tackles should be implemented whether refs see or not and then add matches if the players is injured. Well if I was the FA boss I'd give tackles like that a season ban because they're fucking horrible and life to that Rayos guy in Israel and his tackle.

Nah it's not just a Mourinho thing, he has definitely done a few of those over here prior to that.