The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Dean Saunders joke?

Went to do an after dinner speech, pulled up in my car, young 12 year old lad. Says scuse me mate can i mind your car, he says nah its alright mate ive got an alsatian with me. He says wot, can he mind fires? hahahaha

What?  :lol:

Someone explain

How can you maniacs sit through MOTD and then put up with Maniche? I couldn't even be arsed when we were down there :lol:

http://static.weltsport.net/bilder/spieler/gross/10110.jpg

How can you maniacs sit through MOTD and then put up with Maniche? I couldn't even be arsed when we were down there :lol:

My missus has got her little cousin here, if I relinquish control of the TV now it'll be fucking Youtube make-up videos through the Chromecast. He's considerably the lesser of two evils.

My missus has got her little cousin here, if I relinquish control of the TV now it'll be fucking Youtube make-up videos through the Chromecast. He's considerably the lesser of two evils.

:naughty:

Dean Saunders joke?

Went to do an after dinner speech, pulled up in my car, young 12 year old lad. Says scuse me mate can i mind your car, he says nah its alright mate ive got an alsatian with me. He says wot, can he mind fires? hahahaha

What?  :lol:

Someone explain

:papiss:

'Put out fires.'

6 years ago Pompey were on their way to winning the FA Cup and were seemingly an established Premier League club.

The same year Gateshead made the Play Offs of the Unibond League to beat Buxton.

Very real chance they could meet in the Conference next season.

I did not, but I watched their game last week. Harry Kewell and Patrick Kisnorbo being involved made my day.

:) yeh, the fact that Engelaar tears the league to shreds says alot about the standard of the league. Still a worldy goal.