The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Can't wait for the El Clasico. A Barcelona win will make this all so interesting. A loss and dare I say the title is Reals, but a Barcelona win and we'll be looking at 8 games with only 1point between top and 3rd placed.

Real Madrid XI: Diego López; Carvajal, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Xabi, Modric, Di María; Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo

Barcelona XI: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Fabregas; Neymar, Messi, Iniesta

Real Madrid XI: Diego López; Carvajal, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Xabi, Modric, Di María; Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo

Barcelona XI: Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Fabregas; Neymar, Messi, Iniesta

:lol: Shit I had no idea this was about to happen.

:lol: s*** I had no idea this was about to happen.

Would be embarrassing if it weren't for the fact we all know you don't follow this sport anyways.

:lol: s*** I had no idea this was about to happen.

Would be embarrassing if it weren't for the fact we all know you don't follow this sport anyways.

:lol: Seems harsh.

That front 4 is ridiculous,  :lol:

That front 4 is ridiculous,  :lol:

Both of them are tbf. :lol:

Sorry :lol: :lol: Forgot the god damn smily.

:lol: Flip's nostrils flared and eyes glowed red as he was typing that.

:lol: That's what a sucker punch looks like when you type it out.

:fwap:

Sorry :lol: :lol: Forgot the god damn smily.

:lol: Flip's nostrils flared and eyes glowed red as he was typing that.

:lol: That's what a sucker punch looks like when you type it out.

:lol:

I'm with Flip.

:lol: Good of you to pause whatever terrible f***ing show you were watching to come in here and call me an asshole.

:lol: :lol: You really seem offended Mike. It's all pure love.

Guest palnese

I'm with Flip.

:lol: Good of you to pause whatever terrible fucking show you were watching to come in here and call me an asshole.

:lol: