The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Real should be 3-0 up. Ancelotti tactical masterclass there, like.

I think Carlo is class but I wouldn't say it's been a masterclass.

Its as close to a masterclass as you can get

:lol:

What's so funny. Its not his fault that his players are missing sitters. They're playing the European champions and favourites to retain it and haven't let them create a thing while creating loads of chances themselves

I can't say I watch a lot of Bayern games nor do I see many games for France but I very rarely see anything that indicates that Franck Ribery is one of the worlds best. Am I blind or is he maybe a bit overrated?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Robben is a way better player

Depends completely how you look at it. Ribery offers more throughout the pitch, Robben is more dangerous in the final third. If I had to pick one player in my team of the two it would be Ribery every day for what he offers both ways.

This, pretty much. Ribery is certainly not overrated, just a different, more versatile player than the players he's often compared with. Great player.

What's so funny. Its not his fault that his players are missing sitters. They're playing the European champions and favourites to retain it and haven't let them create a thing while creating loads of chances themselves

Wouldn't say they haven't created anything. Real has clearly had the best chances and have done well in their gameplan no doubt.

Last years bayern were far better to watch.

Aye, I liked them better because they were much more direct last year. But do think this team is actually better than last years.

I can't say I watch a lot of Bayern games nor do I see many games for France but I very rarely see anything that indicates that Franck Ribery is one of the worlds best. Am I blind or is he maybe a bit overrated?

Depends completely how you look at it. Ribery offers more throughout the pitch, Robben is more dangerous in the final third. If I had to pick one player in my team of the two it would be Ribery every day for what he offers both ways.

:lol: You're sounding like pardew preferring a winger because he can defend better than another guy way more talented

:lol: You're sounding like pardew preferring a winger because he can defend better than another guy way more talented

You're only confirming to me what I already know about you. Don't even know why I quoted you, should've learned from earlier.

You're only confirming to me what I already know about you. Don't even know why I quoted you, should've learned from earlier.

Ah, the old I'm Brazilian so I know more about football than you and can't admit I'm wrong superiority complex from you

:lol: you were a bit to be fair

How exactly? Where do I say that Robben is more talented? Is only offensive players talented? It's absolute rubbish. There's a clear reason to why Bayern fans think Ribery is their best player (although he's not having as great of a year this year as last) and why he was chosen the 3rd best in the world. People watch two games of a player and then make conclusions from there. If you guys actually watched Bayern play every weekend, especially last year you would understand what I meant.