The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest neesy111

Real Madrid have been the better team, but those are two lucky goals and 3-0 is extremely flattering.

Just after it should be 2-1 as well.

@BumperGraham

Brutal, horrible, disgusting monkey chants at Marcelo by the Atletico fans while he & the other Madrid subs do their warm down. Inexcusable

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 11m

#Marcelo just turns and looks up at them in total disgust, puzzlement and bemusement at them. Hands on hips as if to say 'you clowns'

Graham Hunter ‏@BumperGraham 10m

His kid comes on the pitch & runs to his arms while these fools sing "hope your dad dies". This isn't football as I know it. Rotten to core

@BumperGraham

Brutal, horrible, disgusting monkey chants at Marcelo by the Atletico fans while he & the other Madrid subs do their warm down. Inexcusable

#Marcelo just turns and looks up at them in total disgust, puzzlement and bemusement at them. Hands on hips as if to say 'you clowns'

His kid comes on the pitch & runs to his arms while these fools sing "hope your dad dies". This isn't football as I know it. Rotten to core

A fitting tribute to Aragones

What did he say?

Basically that all the possession and passing stats Scott Minto was wanking over were meaningless and that they've become so slow and predictable it's boring.

thank christ someone has the guts to say it

@BumperGraham

Atlético fans are at the same time some of the best and worst fans in Spain. Their repertoire of disgusting chants is long.