The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Real are far more difficult to nullify.

That was my thinking but at the same time Mou will know them inside out.

Hmmm given that I want anyone but Chelsea to win it's hard to know who to want to go through.

C'mon, can't be rooting for zee Germans!

Despite being wise beyond my years it may shock you to learn I'm not a WWII veteran.

They have the best manager and two of the three best attacking players in the world (and Benzema). He can't nullify that.

They have the best manager and two of the three best attacking players in the world (and Benzema). He can't nullify that.

Maybe not C.Ronaldo but if you don't afford Bale space to run at you/in behind and he can be dealt with. Ramos and/or will very likely get booked tonight and miss the final too should they progress.

Scottish people are scum in fairness.

Anyway, in real football news:

FCBM: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Kroos, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Muller, Ribery; Mandzukic

Would've liked to see Gotze in there

FCBM: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Kroos, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Muller, Ribery; Mandzukic

Over who? I love Götze, but there's no way you put him ahead of Muller in this game when they need a goal.

Over who? I love Götze, but there's no way you put him ahead of Muller in this game when they need a goal.

I think it would be better if they started Gotze and then put Muller on when they needed him. Cue Muller probably getting a hat trick. Ffs, Adrian Chiles talking about Ancellotti like he's an average manager