The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Honestly, if they came up against us at full strength, ie with Benteke, Agbonlahor, Okore, even Kozak available and struggled like that, you'd raise an eyebrow.

However, no Agbonlahor, no Benteke, next to no pace on the counter, nothing to play for, and up front we have got Bowery, a player bought from Chesterfield, who has become a byword amongst Villa fans for our hopelessly optimistic transfer policy. A player we sent on loan to Doncaster who was shit even at that level.

If they can't beat us convincingly (and they still may), they don't deserve to win the title.

Real Madrid 0-0 away to Valladolid after half an hour. No Bale and Ronaldo off injured after 9 mins.

If they can't win here then Atletico can win it by beating Malaga at home at the weekend.

1-0 Madrid. Ramos.

Honestly, if they came up against us at full strength, ie with Benteke, Agbonlahor, Okore, even Kozak available and struggled like that, you'd raise an eyebrow.

However, no Agbonlahor, no Benteke, next to no pace on the counter, nothing to play for, and up front we have got Bowery, a player bought from Chesterfield, who has become a byword amongst Villa fans for our hopelessly optimistic transfer policy. A player we sent on loan to Doncaster who was shit even at that level.

If they can't beat us convincingly (and they still may), they don't deserve to win the title.

Nerves can have a funny affect on games.

I would start referring him and that affliction as Madame Bowery. It's that kind of an afternoon here.

I'd love, love to see us bring Jack Grealish on now.

Spent the season on loan at Notts County, did brilliantly, local lad, weighs about 6 stone, lots of natural skill, boyhood Villa fan, only came back from loan yesterday.

Stick him on, what the fuck. What an experience it'd be for him.

Spent the season on loan at Notts County, did brilliantly, local lad, weighs about 6 stone, lots of natural skill, boyhood Villa fan, only came back from loan yesterday.

Was a hero for me on my Villa save on FM14. :lol: Good Irishman too.

Born in Solihull

Pretend Irishman.

In fairness, like about 20% of the population of Birmingham.

Go on, Lambert, chuck him on.

Guest firetotheworks

Caulkin put it almost perfectly the other day.

Sunderland: A bad season full of highs.

Newcastle: A good season full of lows.

Born in Solihull

Pretend Irishman.

In fairness, like about 20% of the population of Birmingham.

Go on, Lambert, chuck him on.

And not pick up that all important point from an exilrating 0-0 that moves you absolutely nowhere in the league? Never!

Guest firetotheworks

I like it, but it's not as good as most from the past, my personal favourite being the Brazilian team in the airport. Me and my mates used to try and recreate it with a tiny football on Northumberland St. Utter little pricks. :lol: Great fun though.

I like it, but it's not as good as most from the past, my personal favourite being the Brazilian team in the airport. Me and my mates used to try and recreate it with a tiny football on Northumberland St. Utter little pricks. :lol: Great fun though.

:lol: Eerily similar to my post.