The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Whatev. You don't sell your second best winger for peanuts if your budget to replace him is £3m.

He hadn't performed for us under Pardew and if he were still here he wouldn't be either.

Goal and assist against Championship fodder, well done Wayne. If we only had you and Leon Best here we've be vying for the Champions League. :thup:

Guest neesy111

Whatev. You don't sell your second best winger for peanuts if your budget to replace him is £3m.

He hadn't performed for us under Pardew and if he were still here he wouldn't be either.

Goal and assist against Championship fodder, well done Wayne. If we only had you and Leon Best here we've be vying for the Champions League. :thup:

He played 3 games under Pardew and then was shipped out to QPR.  Hardly enough games to stake his claim, quite clearly Pardew just didn't want him.

Aye, right. I forgot there was no middle ground whatsoever between CL players and players far better than the ever-present Jonas Gutierrez and Shola Ameobi.

It was a mistake to sell him. End of.

I really hope Cardiff go down, by the way. What an absolute cunt of a club.

Cunt of a club, cunt of an owner, cunt fans and a big massive cunt of a manager. :thup:

Only had good experiences with Cardiff and their fans, have to say. When I went last time around they were all sound.