The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

You want more? Of course you do. So get yourself aboard the 12.30am Uruguay v Northern Ireland train. Next stop, Montevideo. Choo fucking choo.

9:15pm 8th June, Sky Sports 3...I've said too much already.

PM for more details I assume, Oakie?

You want more? Of course you do. So get yourself aboard the 12.30am Uruguay v Northern Ireland train. Next stop, Montevideo. Choo fucking choo.

9:15pm 8th June, Sky Sports 3...I've said too much already.

PM for more details I assume, Oakie?

All I'll say is it's a lesser spotted club v country clash.

Whenever I watch Uruguay, which admittedly isn't regularly, they look pretty slow and cumbersome going forward. Relying heavily on individual brilliance up top.

Whenever I watch Uruguay, which admittedly isn't regularly, they look pretty slow and cumbersome going forward. Relying heavily on individual brilliance up top.

Fair assessment tbh. They lack any sort of flair in the middle now Forlan is past it and Gaston Ramirez hasn't really cut it.

Who is this total bore of a co-commentator? Every 2 minutes: we've kept the ball well. We've frustrated them.

Anything else, chap?

"We've frustrated them."

Who is this total bore of a co-commentator? Every 2 minutes: we've kept the ball well. We've frustrated them.

Anything else, chap?

"We've frustrated them."

He's an ex-Irish League player IIRC, he's fucking useless like.

Anything else, chap?

"We've frustrated them."

Local commentary is dreadful, probably better with the sound off tbh

Mark McIntosh ‏@markjmcintosh  31m

NI are facing Uruguay for the Copa Antel tonight.Should the game finish level at the end of 90 mins we go to pens. Who knew? Not IFA! #gawa

Antel is the Uruguayan state owned telecoms company.

Try passing the ball McGinn ffs.

Should have passed first time there. Still, playing OK here, haven't been bad at all

Aye, was expecting a massacre.