Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Leicester agree a club record fee for Ahmed Musa

Pacy ✓

Scored goals in the Champions League ✓

CSKA ✓

http://i1.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article10818611.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Doumbia-NUFC5.jpg

A bit of a daft move for him isn't it really ? He looked class for Villarreal and off the back of this season could have went to a top club and still played regular football. Even staying at Villarreal for another season and playing CL football would surely have been better for his development before moving elsewhere IMO. He'll be wasted at Barca.

A bit of a daft move for him isn't it really ? He looked class for Villarreal and off the back of this season could have went to a top club and still played regular football. Even staying at Villarreal for another season and playing CL football would surely have been better for his development before moving elsewhere IMO. He'll be wasted at Barca.

He reportedly took some convincing in order to agree to stay.

I expect that Lucho will rotate the team more, after what happened towards the end of the past season.

Palace offering 31m for Benteke

Not that I think he's worth that amount but I think he'd be a good signing for someone like Palace if they didn't have Pards in charge.

I'm shocked someone like Stoke haven't went in for him. Had a poor season at Liverpool but we all know what he can do when the game is based around his style of play.

Would have been a good upgrade on Okazaki and Ulloa for Leicester instead of taking a punt on Musa Imo.

A bit too clumsy for them I think. Why they went for Deeney instead who brings people into play far better.

Oh ... and I think Musa is going to look really good in the prem. He is a real headache for defenders. Not sure how often he'll score, but he is going to be buzzing around all over the place.

Pardew determined not to get relegated as he wants the England job, so he'll spend whatever on whoever to do it.

We should offer him Gouffran for £10m

Tbf Benteke's goals will keep them up and Tomkins would have strolled into our team last season (not saying much lerl).

Edit: Read your post wrong, thought you said determined to get relegated :lol: