Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest RafaelBenitez

Football died a long time ago. It's a shame.

Rafa turned Liverpool into a force when he spent 6 years there.

Since he left, Liverpool have BROKEN their offiicial transfer record 3 or 4 times I believe.

Where are they now?

Crazy fee that.

I the James Tomkins transfer fee is the new barometer to judge transfers against.  On that basis, £15m seems decent enough value ( :lol: )

Crazy fee that.

I the James Tomkins transfer fee is the new barometer to judge transfers against.  On that basis, £15m seems decent enough value ( :lol: )

True

In the years to come they'll call it the "Tomkins rule" it'll be the opposite to the Bosman ruling

Yeah I don't think it's that bad of a deal for a 20 year old with nearly 50 PL appearances to his name.  If they go down they could recoup a similar fee to what Redmond did

Pogba was one of the best midfielders in the world this season, got much better this season with his passing and decision making too.

Not really watched much of the Euros but nothing about that is going to apply to the season as it usually is for end of season tournaments.

Pogba was one of the best midfielders in the world this season, got much better this season with his passing and decision making too.

Not really watched much of the Euros but nothing about that is going to apply to the season as it usually is for end of season tournaments.

Aye, he's class :thup: Same thing with Ibra, i even read from quite a few that they think he will flop, one even said that he doesn't think he'll score even 10 goals this season :lol:

Note sure if correct but to me it seems that a few changed their opinion on Zlatan because of the Euros (not everyone of course)