Other clubs' transfers

TBG

"He's good, just not one of the best in the world."

That's not a feeling. It's a bullshit opinion. :lol:

Fuck you Lenny.

Or your opinion on a player is skewed due to personal bias, like most fans at most clubs in regards to the players of their team. :lol:

Also I'm not saying he's bad, he's still a very good player, I just would put him top tier anymore. :lol:

That's what's silly to me. What has he done to fall out of the top tier? Scored 38 league goals in 31? Score 50 in a season? Which one was it that made you think he's not quite top tier anymore? :lol: It's just silly.

i'm saying nothing but you'd have to wonder how well he'll cope with the pace of PL at his age, it's absolutely not a given he'll succeed considering he's played in fairly slow-paced leagues his entire career

that said he's joining manyoo so he'll probably get a hatful of chances to score every game

Ibra not one of the worlds best strikers :lol: :lol: He is one of them.

Aye, i do agree that he's not as good as he was but he's a step above most of them. I have less concerns about him in the PL than i do Pogba, mainly because i'm confident that Ibra will actually play in his right position but with Pogba i dunno. :lol:

Fuck you Lenny.

Or your opinion on a player is skewed due to personal bias, like most fans at most clubs in regards to the players of their team. :lol:

Also I'm not saying he's bad, he's still a very good player, I just would put him top tier anymore. :lol:

That's what's silly to me. What has he done to fall out of the top tier? Scored 38 league goals in 31? Score 50 in a season? Which one was it that made you think he's not quite top tier anymore? :lol: It's just silly.

i'm saying nothing but you'd have to wonder how well he'll cope with the pace of PL at his age, it's absolutely not a given he'll succeed considering he's played in fairly slow-paced leagues his entire career

that said he's joining manyoo so he'll probably get a hatful of chances to score every game

He has never been about pace anyway.

He'll have three of Martial/Rooney/Mata/Mkhitaryan behind him so you would think he'll get the chances. I'd be happy with 10+, but reckon he'll do significantly more.

You'd have to expect him to smash some of the weaker teams. Hat trick incoming against some poor jabronis early season I reckon.

Scoring more than 2 goals in a win is a flagrant breaking of Mourinho's rulebook.

Fuck you Lenny.

He'll have three of Martial/Rooney/Mata/Mkhitaryan behind him so you would think he'll get the chances. I'd be happy with 10+, but reckon he'll do significantly more.

said before, he'll easily get double figures at OT imo but might struggle away from home in comparison

Fuck you Lenny.

said before, he'll easily get double figures at OT imo but might struggle away from home in comparison

I just can't see a player who scored 50 in one season can go to struggle the next.

He's never failed and he has the biggest point to prove this season than any other.

Pogba will be the biggest flop ever at that price  :frantic:Man u have been raped twice maybe even three times over

What makes you say that?

I'd rather get Ronaldo back for that amount at least you can guarantee goals and the hunger to win trophys can't say I've seen this from pogba , Even bale would be a better fit

Pogba will be the biggest flop ever at that price  :frantic:Man u have been raped twice maybe even three times over

What makes you say that?

I'd rather get Ronaldo back for that amount at least you can guarantee goals and the hunger to win trophys can't say I've seen this from pogba , Even bale would be a better fit

Ronaldo is what, 31? not a great buy and not available anyway. I think it's way to much but in the current "economic climate" of the Premier League Pogba costs Man U less than Veron did (Giggs Stats, I'm sure). I'm in the camp of two 50M players would be better for the team but that's not what they are looking for I guess. It's a lot of money but then again they have a lot of money to spend.

People are up in arms about it but next year someone else will move and we'll all be here again going "Footballs gone mad!". It's been crazy for along time now.

What makes you say that?

Ronaldo is what, 31? not a great buy and not available anyway. I think it's way to much but in the current "economic climate" of the Premier League Pogba costs Man U less than Veron did (Giggs Stats, I'm sure). I'm in the camp of two 50M players would be better for the team but that's not what they are looking for I guess. It's a lot of money but then again they have a lot of money to spend.

People are up in arms about it but next year someone else will move and we'll all be here again going "Footballs gone mad!". It's been crazy for along time now.

Disagree if a young Ronaldo , Rooney (euro 2004 first season at man u) Bale Etc went for 100m at his age it would be a bargain pogba? fuck outta here

What makes you say that?

Disagree if a young Ronaldo , Rooney (euro 2004 first season at man u) Bale Etc went for 100m at his age it would be a bargain pogba? fuck outta here

You watch much of him like?

Is it inevitable though? It's been going for 24 years now and is getting richer.

Yep, the game is only getting bigger and like it or not the fans are the reason why.

It's grown so much financially since the premier leagues inception and without the fans interest none of it happens. The TV deals, the merchandise and everything in between happens because of fan interest.

Not there's anything wrong with that but realise it all wouldn't be possible without the fans backing it all. Which is why it makes me laugh to see all the complaints about money when it only could happen because those same people watch it every week.

What makes you say that?

Disagree if a young Ronaldo , Rooney (euro 2004 first season at man u) Bale Etc went for 100m at his age it would be a bargain pogba? f*** outta here

You watch much of him like?

Pogba is going to make a lot of people look daft like. They had Carrick starting for them last season ffs, he's a massive improvement on any of their midfielders.