Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Talisca at Wolves?! :drool:

Be quite interesting to see how he would cope in the Championship if it did go through, imagine there's a few clogger centre backs who'd fancy sticking a reducer on him.

Everton also want Idrissa Gueye from Villa.

Wasn't he poor for villa last season? Everton are another like the mackems who can't attract the players there. Hence the term scouse mackems I suppose.

He was alright, that's about it. I would much prefer to keep him for this league, though.

I see Brad Guzan is going to Middlesbrough.

Are they fucking stupid? Did they watch none of last season? Or the one before? He's finished. He's Carsoned.

Guest chopey

Wasn't he poor for villa last season? Everton are another like the mackems who can't attract the players there. Hence the term scouse mackems I suppose.

He was alright, that's about it. I would much prefer to keep him for this league, though.

Are they f***ing stupid? Did they watch none of last season? Or the one before? He's finished. He's Carsoned.

How do you think Villa will do this season Brummie ?

Are they f***ing stupid? Did they watch none of last season? Or the one before? He's finished. He's Carsoned.

Poor Dimi.

How do you think Villa will do this season Brummie ?

Genuinely no idea.

If we can keep Amavi, Veretout, Ayew, probably Gueye (as per above), and shift some of the dross (Agbonlahor), plus buy a striker, we've got a chance.

I honestly don't know. It's hard to say. Every relegated club worries about struggling but look at Hull last year - absolutely shite and still promoted. I am under no illusions, but I do think a lot of our fans (and probably yours) under estimate how even players we have come to detest are probably too good for that level and will thus help us get promoted.

We'll see.

At least it won't be a seventh year of circling the plug hole. It has been so bad, and so driven by awful leadership, that we're lucky to still have any fans left. It really has been awful.

Are they fucking stupid? Did they watch none of last season? Or the one before? He's finished. He's Carsoned.

Haven't they signed Valdes already? ???

Said it before but never known a non-established player command such a high transfer fee after such a terrible season.

At least Sterling had been pretty good for Liverpool before leaving

Mbemba is 26 and can't defend. Stones has age on his side and looks physically more suited to the role.

Never paid Stones much attention though.

Mbemba is 21 and can defend mate.