January Transfer Window slams shut

Nobody

This is interesting from the Beeb transfer deadline day page:

"Just on Tom Ince, it's incredible. Two clubs were given permission to speak to him about a loan move, which was Swansea and Crystal Palace. Stoke wanted a permanent move, but the player wants a loan move and to keep his options open.

"But Blackpool won't be bullied and I believe they're now in favour of a permanent transfer, bearing in mind Ince's contract is up at the end of the season. Half an hour ago, there was no progress whatsoever, It could be Tom Ince ends up back at Bloomfield Road tonight."

We should be all over that but we are not :(

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/25645614

It is proper quiet, clubs can't even be arsed with last gasp bids these days.

I remember being off work on previous deadline days and struggling to keep up but I have been to work, been watching some shit on tv, the occasional glimpse on my phone and laptop on while watching something and managing to get up to date within a few posts.

Guest snoopythewriter

I'd really hate to be the reporter sent to Stoke on deadline day. The fans show up always look like they're either going to knife you or rape you, maybe even both.

The Zouma transfer's pissed me off like. He'll probably not even play for Chelsea until the 2015-16 season. 6 months back in France, a season-loan deal to a mid-table Premier League side, then he'll be back up. There has to be something to stop this sort of shite happening man. Just hoarding players.