Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

England v Wales is 14.00 on a thursday, could be a few half days getting put in that day.

I'll be there #justsaying

Me and the lads are going across to the fanzone for this and camping near Lens for a few days. Should be fun.

Cracking. See you there ;)

:thup: Going to have to do the same if I think I'm going to  get a Spain - Turkey ticket, same venue. (if I ever get logged-in that is)

EDIT: Nee joy. Loads of tickets left for other games though if people are still wanting them. England, Norn Iron, Eire - the lot.

No luck today so far, looking for

3x Turkey vs Croatia

OR

3x Germany vs Ukraine AND 3x Romania vs Switzerland

If we can find some Germany v Ukraine tickets then we have four Germany v Poland (Stade de France) spare

:thup: Going to have to do the same if I think I'm going to  get a Spain - Turkey ticket, same venue. (if I ever get logged-in that is)

EDIT: Nee joy. Loads of tickets left for other games though if people are still wanting them. England, Norn Iron, Eire - the lot.

I assume there's no tickets for England vs Wales? Or if there are they are ridiculous amounts?

I assume there's no tickets for England vs Wales? Or if there are they are ridiculous amounts?

Had a glance this morning and couldn't see any for you.

So who off here is going and what games?

Bought Wales vs Slovakia tickets yesterday, happy with that.

Bilbao > Bordeaux (vs Slovakia) > Biaritz >  Toulouse (vs Russia, watch in fanzone) > Home . Can't wait - just got to get Bale through the Champions League and final La Liga push unscathed.

Bordeaux (Wales v Slovakia) > Lyon (Italy v Belgium) > Nice (still trying for Turkey v Spain, others I'm going with have tickets though) > Lyon (for England v Slovakia in St.Etienne)

Had a glance this morning and couldn't see any for you.

So who off here is going and what games?

Camping in Faumont near Lens from 15th-19th and attending the fan zone in Lens on Thursday 16th for England vs Wales

Restricted view tickets go on sale 9am tomorrow for those still struggling.

For England / Wales?

You can log in 8am tomorrow and it lets you know what's going on sale at 9am to save you wasting your time.

Restricted view tickets go on sale 9am tomorrow for those still struggling.

For England / Wales?

You can log in 8am tomorrow and it lets you know what's going on sale at 9am to save you wasting your time.

Knarly.