Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Balls, none left for the one game I want. Bloody Turks and their fans actually wanting to go to the games.

Anyone on here going to Iceland v Hungary in Marseille (specifically looking at the Nice based folk)?

Itinerary Finally Sorted  :frantic:

Sunday 12th

Germany vs Ukraine 9pm, Lille

Monday 13th

Sweden vs Ireland 6pm, Paris (Stade de France)

Wednesday 15th

Romania vs Switzerland 6pm, Paris (Parc de Princes)

Thursday 16th

Ukraine vs Northern Ireland 6pm, Lyon

Friday 17th

Czech Republic vs Croatia 6pm, St Etienne

Sunday 19th

Romania vs Albania 9pm, Lyon

Monday 20th

Slovakia vs England 9pm, St Etienne

Tuesday 21st

Ukraine vs Poland 6pm, Marseille

Wednesday 22nd

Sweden vs Belgium 9pm, Nice

EDIT 3 Spares for Russia vs Slovakia in Lille on the 15th, nice and easy day trip for any southern based mags. PM if you're interested

:lol: kinell! We're still just doing the one game.

Was hoping for England v Slovakia tickets to come up but it was only the Russia game.

All three were available when I got in just after 9, was tempted to take final tickets too

Balls, none left for the one game I want. Bloody Turks and their fans actually wanting to go to the games.

Anyone on here going to Iceland v Hungary in Marseille (specifically looking at the Nice based folk)?

We have a group of 3 going with 1 spare I think. Do you want a ticket? Otherwise I'll take it and harass you.

Guest neesy111

We have a group of 3 going with 1 spare I think. Do you want a ticket? Otherwise I'll take it and harass you.

What games you going to Scottish?

England vs. Russia and France vs. Albania, both in Marseille. Otherwise stationed in Nice. You going?

Guest neesy111

England vs. Russia and France vs. Albania, both in Marseille. Otherwise stationed in Nice. You going?

Yes, England vs Russia and N. Ireland v Poland.  Based in Nice as well.

You not going to it like? Was just going to buy myself one but I don't fancy getting the train to/from Marseille on me tod.

The rest of our group is going to Spain v Turkey later that day.

No one cares but Iceland are the first country to release their 23 man squad.

Goalkeepers: Hannes Thor Halldorsson (Bodo), Ingvar Jonsson (Sandefjord), Ogmundur Kristinsson (Hammarby).

Defenders: Kari Arnason (Malmo), Haukur Heidar Hauksson (AIK), Hjortur Hermannsson (IFK Gothenburg), Sverrir Ingi Ingason (Lokeren), Hordur Magnusson (Cesena), Birkir Mar Saevarsson (Hammarby), Ragnar Sigurdsson (FK Krasnodar), Ari Freyr Skulason (OB).

Midfielders: Birkir Bjarnason (Basel), Theodor Elmar Bjarnason (AGF), Johann Berg Gudmundsson (Charlton Athletic), Aron Gunnarsson (Cardiff City), Emil Hallfredsson (Udinese), Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea City), Runar Mar Sigurjonsson (GIF Sundsvall), Arnor Ingvi Traustason (IFK Norrkoping).

Forwards: Jon Dadi Bodvarsson (Kaiserslautern), Alfred Finnbogason (Augsburg), Eidur Gudjohnsen (Molde), Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (Nantes).

Good to see Eidur Gudjohnsen in there

Guest chopey

Can you imagine see Rafa sitting at some of these games with his Newcastle United badge in his lapel.