Who's going to win the league?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have a feeling Chelsea will win at Anfield. Liverpool are sort of tailor made for Chelsea. They come out swinging and if scrutinised, actually have a fairly soft centre (in midfield and defence at least). Rodgers is not so naive though, so I doubt he'll leave get his players to go as gung-ho as they have been lately.

Have a feeling Chelsea will win at Anfield. Liverpool are sort of tailor made for Chelsea. They come out swinging and if scrutinised, actually have a fairly soft centre (in midfield and defence at least). Rodgers is not so naive though, so I doubt he'll leave get his players to go as gung-ho as they have been lately.

Will take a massive bottle job if we lost to a Chelsea side without Cech, Terry, Hazard and Ramires. Plus, for all the talk about a soft center, only Chelsea have a better defensive record in mini h-2-h table between the top 7 than Liverpool. Chelsea also have a single solitary win away against the top 7 this season, and 2 goals scored in 5 games. Not exactly as amazing as people think it is. have won 2 of their last 9 away games in all competitions. This thing may come back to bite me in the arse, but well, we'll find out.

Think, we'll win by 2 goal margin in a rather dull game. Similar to City-Chelsea at the FA Cup.

• 2 weeks later...