Century of away wins

Superior Acuña

Everton 2001, Derby 2002, West Brom 2005, Wigan 2011, Stoke 2011, West Brom 2012, Swansea 2012, Spurs 2013, Crystal Palace 2013.

Favourite is Swansea without doubt, although Spurs, Stoke and West Brom 2005 worth mentions.

OH SHIT I have seen us win away in the PL! West Ham, Carroll and Nolan to make it 2-1. We were giving Green some serious abuse and then they went 1-0 up and he turned around and gave it back, the bellend :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I've been to about 7 games and seen 1 win :lol:

Did those three trips to Wigan too :anguish:

Thank God i didnt go to those, may have walked away alltogether :lol: Luckily they were always on bad times(never been away on Boxing Day as i dont want to spend the away day ill)

I've been to about 7 games and seen 1 win :lol:

Did those three trips to Wigan too :anguish:

Thank God i didnt go to those, may have walked away alltogether :lol: Luckily they were always on bad times(never been away on Boxing Day as i dont want to spend the away day ill)

Was horrific man. Turn up. Go 1-0 down to a Ryan Taylor free kick. Go home. :okay:

Did no one see the 1-0 win over Wigan when Shola scored?

Don't think I've ever looked forward to an away game as much as I did when we got tonked 4-0 down there. 6 wins in a row, thought we were going to absolutely trounce them :lol:

The most heart-breaking and heart wrenching match I was at was that defeat at Blackburn when that Geordie lad Fenton scored twice.

Until this day, I just wished we could have held on to that night and it could have been one of our century.

I've been to around 45 away games. My victories include;

Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Everton, Man United, Hull, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Boro, Sheffield United - Highlight without a doubt Man United this season, followed by beating Arsenal 0-1.

Picked up a few away victories in the championship too - quite happy with my record :-)

I've been to around 45 away games. My victories include;

Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Everton, Man United, Hull, Crystal Palace, Fulham, Boro, Sheffield United - Highlight without a doubt Man United this season, followed by beating Arsenal 0-1.

Picked up a few away victories in the championship too - quite happy with my record :-)

If we ever get to Wembley your going.

Don't think I've ever looked forward to an away game as much as I did when we got tonked 4-0 down there. 6 wins in a row, thought we were going to absolutely trounce them :lol:

I forgot about the 1-0. Leon Best somehow running through the defence at the end then going arse over tit was a particular highlight. :lol:

I forgot about the 1-0. Leon Best somehow running through the defence at the end then going arse over tit was a particular highlight. :lol:

Which is what convinced Pardew to give him a run in the first team - and he scored a hat-trick in the next game. :lol: