Do you think Shola will be offered a new playing contract at NUFC?

LoveItIfWeBeatU
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The following will happen: we'll release Shola from his contract; he'll then have a fair few trials here and there, however, no club will ultimately sign him - whilst this is all going on, we'll sign no-one and we'll end up re-signing Shola on a rolling contract which will eventually lead to a new long term contract. Carlton Cole logic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My God! This guy has nailed it.

This is definitely what is going to happen.

He's also about the third person to say it in this very thread.

The following will happen: we'll release Shola from his contract; he'll then have a fair few trials here and there, however, no club will ultimately sign him - whilst this is all going on, we'll sign no-one and we'll end up re-signing Shola on a rolling contract which will eventually lead to a new long term contract. Carlton Cole logic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My God! This guy has nailed it.

This is definitely what is going to happen.

Not even close :nope:

I still am and will always be a Shola fan. He needs to go though. Get him to the world cup, let him get his winners medal and let him sign off on a high.

Testimonial on his return, a song and dance and voila.

Last game of the season we'll be approximately 4/5-0 down to Liverpool, Tiote will hit one of those ridiculous left footed volleys that he hits once a game, going miles wide hits Ameobi and nestles into the bottom corner. That's proof enough for Pardew and cheap enough for Ashley, who will both feel that Shola, Gouffran, Cisse and Armstrong/Campbell is enough firepower for next season. 

Yes, yes he will.

One or two year deal.

Can't see the regime replacing 3/4 strikers in one fell swoop. (Remy is gone. Cisse most likely gone.)

Shola, De Jong, +1 more new and one of the kids, is the way I expect them to go, with Gouff as back up.

Yes, yes he will.

One or two year deal.

Can't see the regime replacing 3/4 strikers in one fell swoop. (Remy is gone. Cisse most likely gone.)

Shola, De Jong, +1 more new and one of the kids, is the way I expect them to go, with Gouff as back up.

Not sure we'll ever see him in a strikers roll.