Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

Williamson is shite, can't believe people think he has improved

He has improved. He's not good enough, though. None of the CBs are.

Debuchy is the only good defender we have.

Mapou will show himself to be good enough if he ever gets a chance.

Easiest ratings ever:

Elliott - 8.5

Defenders - 0

Midfielders - 1 (Anita gets that point)

Forwards - N/A - given the service it was not worth them being on the pitch

8.5  for Elliott? :lol:

Aye, he made a load of decent saves Ronny. Did you not see? Barely a chance with any of the goals either, last goal excepting.

Done and dusted. Said I want him (Pardew) gone, but I agree with Ando in that it won't happen. If Ashley was gonna sack him, it would have happened the other week after the 'headbutt' incident.

Bad, bad times. :(

Good call mate, Ignore the Happy clappers on FM forums too.

No probs :thup: At least I'll put my head on the block, whilst others are content to snipe, whilst still backing the regime. Been saying what I have for a long time now and have been called for it.  Cracks can't be papered over any more.

Guest neesy111

Williamson is shite, can't believe people think he has improved

He has improved. He's not good enough, though. None of the CBs are.

Debuchy is the only good defender we have.

Mapou will show himself to be good enough if he ever gets a chance.

I know he's being played out of position but some of his defending is absolutely pathetic at times.

Just support Gateshead for now

How did you rate Pardew today?  Did all he could, not his fault, etc?

If the players cba to even track their men then what can he do?

Just support Gateshead for now

How did you rate Pardew today?  Did all he could, not his fault, etc?

If the players cba to even track their men then what can he do?

:lol: It's funny like, we were playing against a side that had just as little to play for as us, yet they looked excellent and we looked appalling and it could've ended up 10-0.

Our players must be the biggest collection of arseholes in the league.  Poor Pards.

Of course it has an impact, is anyone denying that? But there's a line between motivation and professionalism/character/heart, our players are quick to lose theirs when things aren't going their way. Everyone has been a disgrace today, IMO, they should all be shot with s***. The manager should take majority but those players certainly shouldn't get a bye. The way they seemingly regularly capitulate is pathetic and I agree with Ronaldo that it's not just a management issue, I think this is something that extends from the ethos of the board and their buying  policies.

The players don't know what they are doing, they are being asked to play a game they clearly don't understand or have no belief in and that's down to the manager.  The players are partly to blame, the manager is by far the biggest problem and getting different players in will make no difference while he's here as they'll come in and shine for a few games then turn to shite like the ones we already have here.

As usual, Total Sport barely sees mention of the manager. Players, players, players.

It's mystifying.  I don't remember any other manager getting such an easy ride from the media, including Robson who was an all-time great.  Presumably NUFC tell the media that criticism of the manager is out of bounds.

"This is a manager who took us to fifth, there wasn't too many complaining then. I don't know whether or not he'll come under pressure because, who else is gonna come here and work under Mike Ashley and the restraints Pardew works under? I don't think he will come under pressure.

I think if there's many more performances like today, he'll come under scrutiny - no doubt. He'll get fan pressure, of course."

Anderson. :lol:

"This is a manager who took us to fifth, there wasn't too many complaining then. I don't know whether or not he'll come under pressure because, who else is gonna come here and work under Mike Ashley and the restraints Pardew works under? I don't think he will come under pressure.

I think if there's many more performances like today, he'll come under scrutiny - no doubt. He'll get fan pressure, of course."

Anderson. :lol:

I was.