Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 29/03/14 - post-match reaction from page 33

Rich

No chance of my 2 tweets read out i dont think.

Ando will slag the players off but not one criticism of Pardew and Ashley, whats the point of this phone in. #totalsport

Ando still has a dig at Ben Arfa even though taken off at half time. Gouffran shocking since xmas and never gets criticised. #totalsport

Pardew;

"As poor a performance as we've seen all season. Poor energy levels after midweek v Everton - players had been rested. Not good enough for the fans who travelled down. Players need to care more and show more belief. Again - blaming no energy - 2nd best. If we play like that in our remaining games - we'll not get another point. Lack of a goal threat which they will try to address in training this week. Ashley (and the club) under no illusions of what needs to be done in the summer - today has not changed that. Elliott did well - Anita worked hard - everyone else 'No'. Didn't look as if we knew how to score a goal"

Wind up surely?

More hot air and totally without conviction, IMO.

Guest neesy111

The lack of energy is about the most pathetic excuse a manager can give when we've only had league games to concentrate on.

First time I've listened to this post-match Total Sport thing. Pretty exasperating.

Same. Absolute turdfest. Just a load of morose droning on from halfwits about fuck all.

At least we have a laugh on here.

First time I've listened to this post-match Total Sport thing. Pretty exasperating.

It's like that during the week, if anybody has a go at anybody but the players Anderson is straight on the defensive.

Guest neesy111

Same. Absolute turdfest. Just a load of morose droning on from halfwits about fuck all.

I find all phone-in's are like this.

At least we have a laugh on here.

I haven't listened to it in ages but for some reason I left the radio on today and good old Ando is as flummoxed as ever :lol:

Guest bimpy474

So when we were terrible it was because of the Europa, now we have gone on a terrible run, not scored in 10 of the last 14, conceded bucket loads and basically been awful bar Wham and Hull away. No cup games, so what's the excuse now then ?. The people who backed up the Europa excuses. Please tell me why is still isn't Pardew's fault.

The man sets up the tactics, the play, the set pieces, the team selection, the mindset of the players. Is he not responsible for the terrible football, the terrible results and continued embarrassment he brings to us all ?.

So when we were terrible it was because of the Europa, now we have gone on a terrible run, not scored in 10 of the last 14, conceded bucket loads and basically been awful bar Wham and Hull away. No cup games, so what's the excuse now then ?. The people who backed up the Europa excuses. Please tell me why is still isn't Pardew's fault.

The man sets up the tactics, the play, the set pieces, the team selection, the mindset of the players. Is he not responsible for the terrible football, the terrible results and continued embarrassment he brings to us all ?.

The players don't run around enough anymore

Guest bimpy474

Ah yes, the old not running fast enough or jumping high enough :lol:

Ah yes, the old not running fast enough or jumping high enough :lol:

The manager is completely clueless,  the mid-week did not fatigue the players, yes the players were awful today but pardew's tactics and the way we are set-up at times not just including today and his substitutions are shambolic