Newcastle Utd 0 - 4 Manchester Utd - 05/04/14 - post-match reaction from page 26

Rich

Guest neesy111

We are the worst club in the league to support by a fucking country mile.

Reminded me of this article in Friday's Metro, was amazed we didn't get a mention:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/04/football-fans-can-deal-with-suffering-just-dont-ever-let-it-be-dull-4688725/

I am truly amazed by the lack of coverage and basic understanding of the situation Newcastle fans find ourselves in by all but a few media sources. Even local radio stations are clueless about how the real fans feel and quite frankly the national media couldn't give a fuck. We just suffer on in silence.

People at work ask me about the football and I tell them it's fucking desperate, without fail I get a response along the lines of "You must be really pleased you're top half though".

Even among casual fans here in the north east the lack of understanding and ignorance to what's going on is astounding to me. I work with about 40 blokes and I don't think there is more than about two or three of them who thinks like people on here. Yes some hate Ashley and want him out but most of them reckon Pardew is blameless and is "doing his best" with his hands tied etc. I've even stopped arguing with them as it just ends with me getting all worked up. How on Earth people cannot see that Pardew is Ashley's right hand man and is 'in' on all the crazy decisions is beyond me. How they cannot see his clear mismanagement of the team and talent is even further beyond me. If my workplace is representative of the North East in general then its no wonder our ground is still packed while we're served up shit week after week and perhaps we are as thick as Ashley thinks we are after all.

Good post.

We are the worst club in the league to support by a f***ing country mile.

Reminded me of this article in Friday's Metro, was amazed we didn't get a mention:

http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/04/football-fans-can-deal-with-suffering-just-dont-ever-let-it-be-dull-4688725/

I am truly amazed by the lack of coverage and basic understanding of the situation Newcastle fans find ourselves in by all but a few media sources. Even local radio stations are clueless about how the real fans feel and quite frankly the national media couldn't give a f***. We just suffer on in silence.

People at work ask me about the football and I tell them it's f***ing desperate, without fail I get a response along the lines of "You must be really pleased you're top half though".

This happens every single time for me too. One of the problems living somewhere that's not Newcastle I guess...

Guest bimpy474

Back post to Willo. :lol:

Still happening :lol:

3 years and it's never worked once. Yet this fucking idiot of a manager is still trying it.

Guest neesy111

Didn't think Gosling had touched the ball like. People were acting like the ref did us over.

Yeah, plenty said it wasn't a foul.  Looked clear to me.

Guest bimpy474

Back post to Willo. :lol:

Still happening :lol:

3 years and it's never worked once. Yet this f***ing idiot of a manager is still trying it.

It's fucking ludicrous

And hence me naming them set penises, just utter unimaginative rubbish, repeated over and over again. Honestly it beggars belief a professional club could be this badly coached.

Gosling's no Premier League player but it was sort of refreshing to see one of our central midfielders turn and look forward when on the ball rather than immediately going backwards.

:thup:

A sad indictment of where we're at.