Lee Charnley

Dave

charnley's life did get uncomforatble and they had to move out of newcastle last year.

he is absolute doormat though - has no say or control himself at all.

he's been told to do whatever barnes tells him to. no arguing.

He only moved out after the HMRC raid on his house.

already made plans prior to that.

I have no sympathy for him. He could get a well-paid job at other companies where he would be in a role where he has the ability to do what is required whilst also not being in a charge of a multi-million-pound football club which is essentially a global company. He could have a good reputation, a very good salary, and his self-respect. He has given that up time and time again, everyone knows he's not pulling the strings but he keeps trying to convince people he is. His wife has to back him up to her colleagues at work by saying he's not in charge at the club. What respect does he have? He deserves to be hit with every stick the fans attack him with. 

The bald headed pisspot should be stoned to death he is on the same level of deplorable as Hillary Clinton for me every time I see his face I want to smash fuck out of it with a hammer

I absolutely detest the spineless Bastard the absolute worst chairman we've ever had alongside. Stan Seymour levels of disdain

charnley's life did get uncomforatble and they had to move out of newcastle last year.

I have no sympathy for him. He could get a well-paid job at other companies where he would be in a role where he has the ability to do what is required whilst also not being in a charge of a multi-million-pound football club which is essentially a global company. He could have a good reputation, a very good salary, and his self-respect. He has given that up time and time again, everyone knows he's not pulling the strings but he keeps trying to convince people he is. His wife has to back him up to her colleagues at work by saying he's not in charge at the club. What respect does he have? He deserves to be hit with every stick the fans attack him with. 

The bald headed pisspot should be stoned to death he is on the same level of deplorable as Hillary Clinton for me every time I see his face I want to smash fuck out of it with a hammer

I absolutely detest the spineless Bastard the absolute worst chairman we've ever had alongside. Stan Seymour levels of disdain

XWQnNJZ.gif

:anguish:

:lol: Suddenly things make a lot more sense

:anguish:

:lol: Suddenly things make a lot more sense

:thup: :lol:

Check out his list of businesses that he is a director of...

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/kHnDAsvJ46fXs0t1MxAY4iHvtow/appointments

Active director of all of them companies and earns 115k a year shows how fucking spineless out of his depth and useless in his field he is. I work with and know many many people who earn more than that and they aren't managing director of a Premier League club

Odious little baldy arse licking cunt that he is

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/kHnDAsvJ46fXs0t1MxAY4iHvtow/appointments

Active director of all of them companies and earns 115k a year shows how fucking spineless out of his depth and useless in his field he is. I work with and know many many people who earn more than that and they aren't managing director of a Premier League club

He earns 150k btw. Still a pittance but that is his earning according to the accounts.

He earns 150k btw. Still a pittance but that is his earning according to the accounts.

Still fucking shit for his position I know and work with lads in oil and gas industry who earn more than that

Guest The Little Waster

Erm where did he move to ? ?

anyone know where this cunt lives now?

does he 'work' at the ground, training ground or do we have an office in the city centre anywhere?

He needs targeted, daily, weekly and monthly until he has to act either by resigning or backing the manager

Absolute arsehole, i really hope i see him out and about

Are we going to get to the point when someone sees this stain at a restaurant and then tweets it with the #IfRafaGoesWeGo hashtag; nek minit a flash mob forms before the maitre'd's eyes?

We're not going to get 52,000 staying away, but we might get 20-50 nutters who push the line between aggressive and illegal...?

EDIT: This is a philosophical pondering on the strength of resentment within our fanbase, not an exhortation to violence.

There's far too many apologists for this fella and I've got pelters for my disdain of him but he's one of the key factors in this shit show

Useless incompetent yes man of the highest degree. The fella has no pride or self respect at all just a fucking puppet and these are the worst kind if people imo

Guest firetotheworks

Get over yourself man. No one cares whether you got pelters because you think he's more to blame than others do. Apologists my arse. Everyone's bothered about getting Ashley and his scumbag mates out of the club, not over whether geordiedean, or me or anyone else was right or wrong over the extent to which someone working for Ashley is or isn't to blame.

There's far too many apologists for this fella and I've got pelters for my disdain of him but he's one of the key factors in this shit show

Useless incompetent yes man of the highest degree. The fella has no pride or self respect at all just a fucking puppet and these are the worst kind if people imo

Oh shut up you tart.