Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 12/4/14 @ 3.07pm (Not on TV)

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder if Pards can repeat the 4-0 horror show here a few years ago

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article815712.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/March%202011:%20Jermaine%20Pennant%20of%20Stoke%20City%20battles%20with%20Sol%20Campbell%20of%20Newcastle%20United-815712

Lose. I'm going non-league.

Howay the Stan.

EDIT: not even playing :okay:

:lol: West Allotment Celtic, who are within 1 point of promotion, at home v Washington.

Just the 2 go up?

Guest neesy111

Howay the Stan.

:lol: West Allotment Celtic, who are within 1 point of promotion, at home v Washington.

Come on Washington!!!

Howay the Stan.

Just the 2 go up?

3 I think, I'm a part timer though so not certain on that.

"No excuses, but we trained all week for a 3PM kick off so just wasn't prepared for today. I send my teams out to ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! the second the whistle blows at 3PM. Those 7 minutes meant we were sitting around longer than usual leaving us energyless, we just couldn't get out of the blocks. We've got a chance to put things right next Saturday against Swansea but we'll have to be more cautious as they've shown all season they're a good 3PM side"

"We just wasn't able to compete with Stoke. They is a team wif big spending power and some top top players. They have a good manager in Mark Hughes and they was motivated by the chance to close the gap on our 46 points this afternoon. We was well organised and disciplined in the first half but they was able to get away from us as the game went on cos we was tired from injuries. We will go away from this and look to bounce back next weekend although I think deep down, and Mike and the fans will agree with me, this has been a good season for Nooocarrsel."

"Stoke didn't have a game in midweek, and neevar did we, and when you both don't play in midweek, you tend to think about if you had, and it was just that something, that tiredness we had thinking about the Europa League that made us energyless."

So going to be said  :sigh:

Stoke are third in the league, 8 points off leaders Southampton.  Don't think they can make up that gap but they're still in with a chance of being champions and a top 4 place is a near certainty.

Bummed 4-0.