Who do you want to win - Newcastle United vs Cardiff

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

I was thinking I might want a Cardiff win until I heard it was a cup final for us.  Now I am gagging for the victory so I can see Colo lifting that trophy.  I am giddy with excitement now for Saturday.

I'm going to this once again, it will be the last game I attend until Pardew is gone at least, going to try and be as vocal as possible against Pardew but its difficult when nearly the entire stadium is comatosed.

Hope we get beat by as many as possible, it saddens me to say it but its in the best interests of the club, I think Pardew is going nowhere regardless but hopefully either Mike realises how bad he is and has one of his famous change of hearts or the pressure mounts on Pardew to the point where he walks (unlikely)

Fully expecting 90% of the stadium to sit in silence though and no protests as usual.

I'm going to this once again, it will be the last game I attend until Pardew is gone at least, going to try and be as vocal as possible against Pardew but its difficult when nearly the entire stadium is comatosed.

Hope we get beat by as many as possible, it saddens me to say it but its in the best interests of the club, I think Pardew is going nowhere regardless but hopefully either Mike realises how bad he is and has one of his famous change of hearts or the pressure mounts on Pardew to the point where he walks (unlikely)

:thup:

Guest I-Was-There

F*** me, the state of that poll - didn't realise things had reached that level in NE1  :lol:

And if you'd conducted the same poll on a Sunderland board, it would've been reversed (or even 100% to 'Newcastle to win' tbf)

Funny old game