Stoke City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/04/14 - Post-match reaction from page 30

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

f***ing w***, as per usual. Didn't concede that many, so Pardew will be all over the penalty we should have had and the fluke goal they scored.

In reality we offered f*** all (one shot on target from Tiote; some 30+ yards out) and they should have had a hatful.

Just to reiterate that our best chance of the match came from a back post header from 5ft 6in Vernon Anita, who despite being easily our best midfielder, was playing at right back.

Another game without a goal that's 12 out of 16 so nearly half a season without scoring a goal. He should be thrown off the Tyne bridge for that stat alone

Deluded Geordies, far too demanding. Know your place.

Shock horror.

Play no creative players and create fuck all  :lol:

Nah, Alan said in his interview that we were really, really focused on scoring a goal today:

Gosling  Tiote  Gouffran

Shola          Cisse

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Another game without a goal that's 12 out of 16 so nearly half a season without scoring a goal. He should be thrown off the Tyne bridge for that stat alone

That's only in the last 16 games, 4-0 against Man City at the start, 0-0 against Wham too. Must be at least 15 or more games over the whole season so far.

Shock horror.

Play no creative players and create fuck all  :lol:

Nah, Alan said in his interview that we were really, really focused on scoring a goal today:

Gosling  Tiote  Gouffran

Shola          Cisse

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the PROCESS we woz going to work out.

Deluded Geordies, far too demanding. Know your place.

Been a supporter for 30 years and cannot remember a sequence of games like this without scoring.

No fire in their bellies

:lol: imagine what kind of fucking clogger you would have to be to be motivated in this game, against that opposition, at this stage of the season, playing for this club, with that teamsheet.

Brutal :lol:

No fire in their bellies

:lol: imagine what kind of fucking clogger you would have to be to be motivated in this game, against that opposition, at this stage of the season, playing for this club, with that teamsheet.

By Alan Pardew.

Guest neesy111

Fucking wank, as per usual. Didn't concede that many, so Pardew will be all over the penalty we should have had and the fluke goal they scored.

In reality we offered fuck all (one shot on target from Tiote; some 30+ yards out) and they should have had a hatful.

:thup:

I really wish I still cared. I feel nothing but apathy

This exactly!

I was getting my hair cut and the match was on in the barbers, I wasn't even arsed.  Pointless football and the club is pointless.