Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Before the World Cup.

Oh yeah and the many after it haha :lol:

You've got me, I'm massively pro-Ashley and am trying to misrepresent less than 140 characters of text to make him look better.

Tbh I'll surprised if we get 3 in before the World Cup, but if we do then they'll no doubt be 3 "easy" ones that cost fuck-all, brought in to appease supporters and make it look like we're doing something.  Then they'll have a month off doing nowt, hoping it all blows over.

Guest neesy111

Colback replaces Cabaye. Anita goes back to being Anita.

So who's shunted out of the team?

Guest bimpy474

Before the World Cup.

You've got me, I'm massively pro-Ashley and am trying to misrepresent less than 140 characters of text to make him look better.

Tbh I'll surprised if we get 3 in before the World Cup, but if we do then they'll no doubt be 3 "easy" ones that cost fuck-all, brought in to appease supporters and make it look like we're doing something.

Wasn't aimed at you as narky thing, it's just the thought running through my head at where we are with transfers. I just find it highly unlikely we're going to sign 3 let alone more than that. It's the hope that kills you like.

Colback and maybe 2 more :lol:

Hahahahaha we're fucked.

Three signings before the world cup would be quite impressive tbh if they actually came off, unless they were the only signings we were making all summer. Not that it will make much difference if The Fraud is still in charge of putting together a team from this lot.

If 2 of the signings are a punt on a £2m youngster from the Spanish second division and a bang average mackem like Colback then the 3rd would have to be good to represent much progress at all.

Before the World Cup.

Tbh I'll surprised if we get 3 in before the World Cup, but if we do then they'll no doubt be 3 "easy" ones that cost fuck-all, brought in to appease supporters and make it look like we're doing something.

Wasn't aimed at you as narky thing, it's just the thought running through my head at where we are with transfers. I just find it highly unlikely we're going to sign 3 let alone more than that. It's the hope that kills you like.

I just read all 10 or so words of the Tweet, I've got no doubt we'll have another joke of a transfer window on the whole - we generally always do and I've been watching.

Hahahahaha we're fucked.

Three signings before the world cup would be quite impressive tbh if they actually came off, unless they were the only signings we were making all summer. Not that it will make much difference if The Fraud is still in charge of putting together a team from this lot.

If 2 of the signings are a punt on a £2m youngster from the Spanish second division and a bang average mackem like Colback then the 3rd would have to be good to represent much progress at all.

That would depend on what happened the rest of the summer.

Hahahahaha we're fucked.

That would depend on what happened the rest of the summer.

If it's those 2 and a similar calibre of player then it's not even worth noting IMO.  Just plugging a few gaps and hoping for the best with those punts, with the same gaping voids remaining.

I think we'll sign half a dozen players tbh. Colback and Perez before the World Cup seems likely, going off reports and typicality. Cabella will probably drag on as we haggle over £100ks.

I think we'll sign half a dozen players tbh. Colback and Perez before the World Cup seems likely, going off reports and typicality. Cabella will probably drag on as we haggle over £100ks.

Aye, agree with that. Even Ashley will know that Pardew needs new players to keep the club out of a relegation battle.

I hope you're right tbh, i have just lost all confidence and believe in the club and doubt their ability to do anything right.

We've always signed players when it's been absolutely necessary. Personally I'd rather see us sacrifice any signings in exchange for a new manager. Even with our striking department as desperately thin as it is.

Guest bimpy474

Before the World Cup.

I just read all 10 or so words of the Tweet, I've got no doubt we'll have another joke of a transfer window on the whole - we generally always do and I've been watching.

It really is so predictable, anyone in addition to Colback who's fairly well rated will be a massive bonus, ha who am i kidding.