Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hugely encouraged that Wijnaldum was taking set pieces yesterday as well.

Makes this man's position less bullet proof. Was worried when it seemed he was solely responsible for them in pre-season.

Makes this man's position less bullet proof. Was worried when it seemed he was solely responsible for them in pre-season.

Wijnaldum's set-pieces were quite poor though in the main.

(black - check)

(forrin - check)

(criticism - check)

(black - check)

(forrin - check)

(criticism - check)

Don't care. No worse than Colback's.

Just don't want any excuses for keeping Colback in the team.

If Colback had gone off injured for Tiote instead, we'd still have struggled in the same ways as when Anita went off.

Not quite to the same extent but yes considering how s*** Tiote is. It's more of a indictment of how this happens pretty much every time Anita is subbed than anything.

I can't remember one single game when he was subbed off and the team was still in control.

Anita had had far more bad games for us than he has good and other than West Ham at the end of last season (his highlight as an NUFC player) I can't really remember us controlling many games, definitely not under Carver and very rarely under Pardew as we generally played on the back foot under him.

I reckon we were in control yesterday for the majority of the game. Except after his injury.

Well that's one game then and it's debatable to say we controlled the majority of it. Personally I thought it was pretty even up until Anita went off.

(black - check)

(forrin - check)

(criticism - check)

I was pretty annoyed when Tiote came on, and he's ultra-black AND his name is foreign sounding. I don't know what to believe anymore.

If Colback had gone off injured for Tiote instead, we'd still have struggled in the same ways as when Anita went off.

Not quite to the same extent but yes considering how s*** Tiote is. It's more of a indictment of how this happens pretty much every time Anita is subbed than anything.

I can't remember one single game when he was subbed off and the team was still in control.

Has Colback ever been subbed off? Maybe once if I recall. It's definitely an issue though. He is NOT the magnificent Geordie captain many make him out to be. He's a competent PL midfielder, but I don't want him in the team at the expense of someone better, or when he's off form.

And he's nowhere near as bad as some people on here are making out either. Also he isn't in the team at the expense of anyone better.

The pictures of Sagna when he's on holiday with his missus man, that s*** is pure charcoal midnight.

Wew ... that guy's missus is mighty fine. Geez.

Too right. It's crazy though, despite how fit she is you're drawn to look at Sagna because you just can't believe how dark he is! Everyone on the beach is probably like "oh f*** it's midnight... Or hang on... it's just Bacary! Back to 'bathin!"

Considering that if he wasn't in the team either De Jong or Perez would play and Wijnaldum would drop back then yes i'd argue he is.

Absolute rubbish. No way could Wijnaldum play in Colbacks role. What a total waste of an attacking minded player who'll score and create plenty of goals for us this season playing him that far back. It's the sort of thing I'd expect from Pardew. In fact scrap that I don't even think he'd be that stupid. He's an attacking midfielder, that's where he's played all his career at Feyenoord and PSV.

The pictures of Sagna when he's on holiday with his missus man, that s*** is pure charcoal midnight.

Wew ... that guy's missus is mighty fine. Geez.

Too right. It's crazy though, despite how fit she is you're drawn to look at Sagna because you just can't believe how dark he is! Everyone on the beach is probably like "oh f*** it's midnight... Or hang on... it's just Bacary! Back to 'bathin!"

I wasn't drawn to look anywhere else at all. Believe me. Yum.

I don't understand why we have to play Winegum deeper.  He is the best attacking midfielder last season in Netherlands and score tons of goals.  Why take him away from his best position?

I don't understand why we have to play Winegum deeper.  He is the best attacking midfielder last season in Netherlands and score tons of goals.  Why take him away from his best position?

Because Colback is a ginger mackem cunt. :crazy2:

Considering that if he wasn't in the team either De Jong or Perez would play and Wijnaldum would drop back then yes i'd argue he is.

Absolute rubbish. No way could Wijnaldum play in Colbacks role. What a total waste of an attacking minded player who'll score and create plenty of goals for us this season playing him that far back. It's the sort of thing I'd expect from Pardew. In fact scrap that I don't even think he'd be that stupid. He's an attacking midfielder, that's where he's played all his career at Feyenoord and PSV.

Yeah totally agree. Zero idea what Mole is about here like.