Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everyone knows Newcastle just want 11 Geordies running around out there in order to be happy. We're on our way now.

We should be in for that Pringles guy on Rotherham

I'm not to bothered about him being ex Sunderland, or the fact he celebrated when he scored. I actually don't think he's the worst player in the world and he'll no doubt try his best for us and work hard. Reflecting on that and the fact he's free well then ok I suppose. You need to give players a chance.

More concerned if the club see this as Cabaye's replacement which surely to fuck they do not. We need creativity desperately and Colback offers zilch.

Think he'll prove to be a good singing.

So do I. Some of the crap being spouted on here is ridiculous.

There have been numerous players that have played for both teams and done well.

What was he supposed to have done when 16? Refused to take a shot at being a pro because it was Sunderland?

Behave.

Who has played for both and done well? Anyone from the last 30 years?

Our first permanent signing in 18 months is an out of contract mackem who is, at best, average.

What was he supposed to have done when 16? Refused to take a shot at being a pro because it was Sunderland?

Behave.

Our first permanent signing in 18 months is an out of contract mackem who is, at best, average.

Bracewell, Venison & Clark all within the last 20 years or so.

Guest Howaythetoon

I couldn't give a fuck that he played for the mackems, scored against us or that stupid 3-0 stunt he's a fucking shit footballer and a ginge and that's why I don't want him at our club.

Behave.

Bracewell and Venison are the only two I could think of (both are about 50 years old now). Lee Clark is despised by their fans so he can't count.

Guest reefatoon

Behave.

Bracewell and Venison are the only two I could think of (both are about 50 years old now). Lee Clark is despised by their fans so he can't count.

And both of them were inside the last 30 years too, proving your own point wrong here fella.

Behave.

Shay Given.

Behave.

And both of them were inside the last 30 years too, proving your own point wrong here fella.

I didn't say there wasn't any because I already knew of 2. He said there were "numerous" players who'd done well at both but there's clearly not many within a relevant time frame.

In hindsight, joining Sunderland was a mistake.

'A mistake because of my background. Everyone knows I'm Newcastle through and through. When I left Newcastle, the prospect of staying in the North-East, close to my family, was the big pull in going to Sunderland. But when we won promotion it dawned on me what that really meant. I would have to go to Newcastle the following season as a Sunderland player.

'I couldn't do that. Not to go there and give 100 per cent for Sunderland against the club I love and played for. And if I couldn't do that I'd have been cheating on Peter Reid, his assistant Bobby Saxton, the fans and all my team-mates. It was best that I went and Peter Reid knew how I felt before what happened at Wembley.'

'I'm just being honest. It's how I feel. It won't be a problem if Fulham are lucky enough to win promotion. It's not a problem at all in my going to Newcastle as a Fulham player and giving everything - that would be a very different situation. To understand you have to know the feeling in the North-East between the two clubs.'

I see the Pardewed fans out in force on the Chron "why sign an average player no better than Gosling?" Pardewed fan: "who do you expect us to sign? Messi?? Ronaldo??"

So now, not wanting average players that don't improve a team means we want the worlds best players and probably "do a Leeds" ffs

Guest reefatoon

Jack you asked: Who has played for both and done well? Anyone from the last 30 years?

You were then given a couple of names. You didn't mention them in your original question though?

I couldn't give a f*** that he played for the mackems, scored against us or that stupid 3-0 stunt he's a f***ing s*** footballer and a ginge and that's why I don't want him at our club.

:lol:

Lee Clark asked for a transfer from sunderland when they got promoted because he was so repulsed at the thought of playing for them against us.

No such qualms for Wor Jackie. He didn't just score but actively chose to make clear his contempt for Newcastle's supporters having done so. He's fucking vermin. Like his potential new manager, he hates NUFC and the club's supporters.

"He's not the worst player in the world" ffs. Have some fucking self respect will you? Why do we persist in welcoming cunts who don't want the best for NUFC with open arms just because they've signed a bit of paper with a club crest on it?

Colback is the latest symbol of "I can do what I fucking want and you'll all pretend to like it because it's got a black and white shirt on"

Jack you asked: Who has played for both and done well? Anyone from the last 30 years?

You were then given a couple of names. You didn't mention them in your original question though?

2 names that everyone knows, yes. 2 names doesn't constitute "numerous" names.

I could have made up some names if that would have made it better but when you only have a small number of actual names to pick from it's a bit tricky to come up with something new.

Lee Clark asked for a transfer from sunderland when they got promoted because he was so repulsed at the thought of playing for them against us.

No such qualms for Wor Jackie. He didn't just score but actively chose to make clear his contempt for Newcastle's supporters having done so. He's f***ing vermin. Like his potential new manager, he hates NUFC and the club's supporters.

"He's not the worst player in the world" ffs. Have some f***ing self respect will you? Why do we persist in welcoming c***s who don't want the best for NUFC with open arms just because they've signed a bit of paper with a club crest on it?

Colback is the latest symbol of "I can do what I f***ing want and you'll all pretend to like it because it's got a black and white shirt on"

I'll judge him on how he plays for us. I'm not gonna get hysterical before a ball has been kicked though, but everyones different I suppose. 

In football terms I'll say again the only time I've seen him play anyway decent was last season in that purple patch when they were moving well as a team and he was getting up in support of their shit strikers.

Considering that might be his best position/role then he's a waste of time for us anyway as those are all the things pardew doesn't want.

Adding context into the mix the cunt can fuck right off after those photos etc.