Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I've never been more excited seeing a player than in that match. Nearest was probably when I first saw Ginola vs Sheff Wed.

Guest bimpy474

That match, those s*** kits, Hatem in 37; what a crazy time that was for us.

No Pardew back then :cba:

Oh s***, worst post ever, suggesting someone go back to his original number, the horror!

Nt sure if serious, but if you meant me I was referring to the HBA situation not the squad number.

I thought you were anguishing my post, it happened right after mine. My bad then dude - anguishing the HBA situation is something i think the entire forum agrees with! Sickening.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/09/19/article-0-0B3FB8AE000005DC-667_468x325.jpg

Man. :(

Him & Yakubu is like a before & after shot of HBA's body change in 4 years.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/09/19/article-0-0B3FB8AE000005DC-667_468x325.jpg

Man. :(

Him & Yakubu is like a before & after shot of HBA's body change in 4 years.

He'll get close to looking like that again if he is signed by an ambitious club. If he ends up somewhere like Besiktas then maybe not.

If he concentrated on getting back into that sort of shape and fitness, a bigger club may be more inclined to buy him.

If he concentrated on getting back into that sort of shape and fitness, a bigger club may be more inclined to buy him.

Where he ends up will be interesting.

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew won't survive this season imo. That's enough reason for me to keep Ben Arfa.

Pardew won't survive this season imo. That's enough reason for me to keep Ben Arfa.

I think he will.

He will only get sacked if we get relegated and I think we will struggle but stay up personally.

Pardew is perfect for Ashley

He'll pick a club that'll not challenge him to be better, sadly.

I'm not sure about that. He still has international ambitions even if that seems a long way off. On a free there might be clubs like say Juventus interested. His next club will tell us al lot about him.

Michael Owen went to Man Utd from us so not really.

It's how they intend to use him. If Juve sign him on a free but only use him 20 minutes here and there, meaningless cup & European games and against the dregs of Serie A, it doesn't really say anything.

I'm not sure about that. He still has international ambitions even if that seems a long way off. On a free there might be clubs like say Juventus interested. His next club will tell us al lot about him.

Juventus! :lol: He'll stick out like a fat arse there. :lol: Juventus' minimum characteristics (under Conte anyway) is about intensity, workrate, teamwork, organisation, commitment and discipline.

He'd never fit there.

Roma under Zeman, though. :thup:

His international ambitions obviously don't mean much to him at all.