N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: went to change my capitano to Messi for Round 2 and it took Neymar's points off.

My captain neymar had 28 points yesturday today he only has 14

:lol: So's mine.

It ducked me on Neymar too.

Did you guys do this kind of changey thing too?

:lol: The official game must have looked such a good idea in the first place. Who coulda guessed FIFA were a bunch of self-promoting f***-ups? Or McDonalds, for that matter? Neither have any history of this sort of thing. Unlucky, man, you did your best :thup:

Taylor's best :lol: Who would've thought that Taylor's best would come woefully short of what was required, huh? :lol:

You're loving this aren't you? Probably whacked out the tweezers for a big wank.

You still get the double points, it's in your total. Think they just made a visiual change that you now see the players real score, but in blue color to let you know it's your captain and that you get double points for him.

You still get the double points, it's in your total. Think they just made a visiual change that you now see the players real score, but in blue color to let you know it's your captain and that you get double points for him.

My team total is 60 points, that doesn't seem to be taking Neymar's double points into account.

Was this way for me :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

It says i have 77 points. Adding up the scores is 81 points not taking into account Neymars extra 14 :lol:

It says i have 77 points. Adding up the scores is 81 points not taking into account Neymars extra 14 :lol:

Have you made subs. My calculated points total has gone completely since I made subs.

Guest Roger Kint

Have you made subs. My calculated points total has gone completely since I made subs.

Nope, not a single one

How do you know if you've joined the league? Nothing appears in the "my leagues" bit  :undecided:

Go back to page 23 and follow my instructions ;)

Cheers.. Appears I'm not even in it yet!! How the fk do you join it!? I can't see what im doing wrong

Hmm... I also appear twice :lol:

Don't worry too much, as long as your points are being recorded we can true it all up at the end. I was hoping they'd fix all this before round 2 but seems they are completely useless.

Apologies all, not much I can do though! Keep hitting the 'contact FIFA' thing and complain, might help force the issue ever so slightly.