N-O World Cup Predictor - Coco wins! Ameritoon second! Dazza third!

Ameritoon

Think Magpie's actually in the box-seat though, given he still has a chance of getting his two final QF selections right and his two finalists still in play.

Typical Froggy, probably to busy watching Pretty Little Liars. Anyway, KI is first but has Spain as winners so I'm going to make the thread title about him. I'd say this has been more of a success than fantasy despite the lack of craic, mostly because FIFA is shit.

:lol: Never heard of it, but I imagine it's on the CW, you fuck.

Can someone screenshot the league table pls, I can't remember log-in.

http://i.imgur.com/fkYTTBR.png

:thup:

Not even on the page :okay:

This along with my poor showing in last seasons prediction league, I'm thinking this isn't my strong suit :lol:

Okay :laugh:

Box seat, given that KI has Spain as winners and Froggy has them making the final.

I had a scan earlier and Coco having Germany vs. Argentina makes him unique. Nobody has Netherlands, so they're not a factor.

Can't believe I'm 5th on this :). All I did was go for the favourites for every round and take a punt on Argentina at the end.

I've just looked at the scoring, it leaves everything very open. A Brazil v Argentina final with Argentina coming out winners would put Rich first, me second and Pardew4England 3rd (unless Argentina manage to score 139 goals in their last two games!).

My money would be on Germany v Argentina in hindsight though.

Can't believe I'm 5th on this :). All I did was go for the favourites for every round and take a punt on Argentina at the end.

I've just looked at the scoring, it leaves everything very open. A Brazil v Argentina final with Argentina coming out winners would put Rich first, me second and Pardew4England 3rd (unless Argentina manage to score 139 goals in their last two games!).

My money would be on Germany v Argentina in hindsight though.

:lol:  :lol: I need to work on my reading skills. I thought we were guessing total goals in the tournament, not for the winning team. That would be an annoying cock up if I had a chance at winning this, but there isn't a way for me to finish top. Still...I'd be pleased with a top 3 finish.

1st or 5th for me then, no inbetween. Probably 5th based on form of the teams like :laugh:

If Germany win: 1) Coco 2) Ameritoon 3) Dazza

If Argentina win: 1) Rich 2) ChrissyBee 3) chicago_shearer