The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

http://i.imgur.com/GybaYIp.png

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Customer Support.

Our trading department has informed me that we can offer 750/1 on your selection.

Please note that these odds are subject to change until the bet has been placed and there may be a maximum stake amount.

If you have any further queries please click here to avail of our Live Help.

Kind Regards,

Cathal.

Paddy Power Customer Service

:sweetjesus:

http://media3.giphy.com/media/3x3em0Sn4w8Ny/giphy.gif

Also, anyone got any tips for Epsom tomorrow/Saturday? Looking forward to plonking myself in front of C4 again.

Marvellous should win well albeit at short odds.

Hope not, got Taghrooda at 25s. Though deep down think Marvellous will win.

Little tip for those looking at top scorer.

An actual 'top scorer' can be shared by more than one person. If Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar all finish on 6, then they'll be joint top scorers and your bet will be settled accordingly.

The actual 'Golden Boot' winner - if there are joint top scorers - will go to the player with the most assists.

Thought I'd point that out for those having a flutter on that market. May not sound like much but could be the difference between a nice profit and zilch.

Can still get 20/1 Ronaldo top scorer. Obviously if he's gonna miss a game or 2 then yeah don't get on it, but I still think all things considered that's too long.

France top scorer - I'm happy to oppose Benzema/Giroud here. I know I don't rate him as highly as others but Ribery is generally 2nd favourite across the board, at odds of around 5/1. Except that is Betvictor where he's 10/1. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Also, anyone got any tips for Epsom tomorrow/Saturday? Looking forward to plonking myself in front of C4 again.

Marvellous should win well albeit at short odds.

Hope not, got Taghrooda at 25s. Though deep down think Marvellous will win.

Thats come right in now hasnt it? Or is a similar name 2nd fav?

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah it's 4/1. Was 5/2 favourite pretty recently too until Marvellous came along.

Just looked at the meeting and i think i will do a ew L15 as well as a short price one. Few horses i back in some form at big prices(Tres Coronas, Angelic Upstart, Lily Rules) so no point putting them with Marvellous & Just the Judge etc

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah it's 4/1. Was 5/2 favourite pretty recently too until Marvellous came along.

Just looked at the meeting and i think i will do a ew L15 as well as a short price one. Few horses i back in some form at big prices(Tres Coronas, Angelic Upstart, Lily Rules) so no point putting them with Marvellous & Just the Judge etc

ew L15 - Tres Coronas, Lily Rules, Angelic Upstart, Shot in the sun - potential £19k back

L15 - Marvellous, Just the judge, Kafeel, Graphic(plus ew cover) - potential £740 back

Watch them all fuck up now :lol:

Guest neesy111

Ribery is generally 2nd favourite across the board, at odds of around 5/1. Except that is Betvictor where he's 10/1. :lol:

:yao: :yao: