The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

A word of warning that Martinez is by no means a certain starter for Colombia, mind.

Mandzukic's suspension to bear in mind as well, along with Lukaku's fitness worry.

Be Teo won't it?

Absolute lunatic that he is.

A word of warning that Martinez is by no means a certain starter for Colombia, mind.

Mandzukic's suspension to bear in mind as well, along with Lukaku's fitness worry.

Be Teo won't it?

Absolute lunatic that he is.

Guttierez to score goals! :yao:

Just put a straight forecast on for all groups (1st/2nd) in the WC, 66p pays £11,302  :lol: show me the moneyyyyyy

What is it?

A) Brazil Croatia. B) Spain Holland. C) Ivory.C Columbia. D) England Italy. E) France Ecuador. F) Argentina Bosnia. G) Germany Portugal. H) Belgium Russia.

Pretty bold that you think no-one's qualifying from Group H. Bold call, but good luck.

Oops, Germany Portugal is the other!

Hoping I can be one of these random lucky bastards you see in the paper where half the country would say "what idiot would even put that bet on"

Pretty bold that you think no-one's qualifying from Group H. Bold call, but good luck.

Hoping I can be one of these random lucky bastards you see in the paper where half the country would say "what idiot would even put that bet on"

Followed you in with 62p. Could, I say could, return £15k.

Love how Dinho was the first to reply to your post. :lol:

Germany vs Portugal is really really open.

Especially as Portugal lost the last two times - it's time for revenge and Germany didn't have the same "feel-good" preperation they normally have.

Guest Roger Kint

Is there? Can't see it.

Tomorrow. At home. Against Start. Printing money @ 2.45.

Is this going to win then?

£11.38 on at 31/20. Better bloody win  :hmm:

Is there? Can't see it.

Tomorrow. At home. Against Start. Printing money @ 2.45.

Is this going to win then?

£11.38 on at 31/20. Better bloody win  :hmm:

I put 50 on them and Rosenborg. Returns around 210.

Stabæk is starting with a midfielder in goal. :lol:

Not as harrowing news as it sounds. It's due to complicated rules regarding free transfers/semi-pro contracts in Norwegian football. Main keeper is at the WC, second keeper is out with a red card and the third keeper is injured, so Stabæk brought in a new keeper on a semi-pro contract. (Norwegian equalent of emergency loans) This meaning he can play three games in the Norwegian top division per season but he's not allowed to start, so they'll have to sub out the fake keeper during the first stop of play. :lol: