The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£40 on Stabæk in play @ 3.00

1. Give up on it happening as it seems to play out into a boring draw.

2. Stabæk take the lead in the 89th minute. Celebrate.

3. Watch Brann equalize in the 91st minute.

4. http://media.giphy.com/media/36ZmuCnSlLmIE/giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just logged into Paddy Power and found £25 sitting in there... I thought I'd put my Neymar top goalscorer bet on outright but apparently I had £10 each way and this is the first time I've logged in since it paid out. :lol: Mint.

Only logged in because I got an email saying I had a free £1 games bet.

£50 on Tottenham Vs Celtic at 1.52

Celtic have apparently only taken 2 first team squad members to friendly in finland as they have the 2nd leg of the champions league qualifiers next week and are resting the first team. odds are dropping fast now everyones realised though

Guest Roger Kint

Dropped a huge clanger yesterday, had a ew L15 on the horses and got a tip late on so swapped one horse for this tip. As it turns out the one i took out won(14/1) and the tip became a non runner 30 mins late. Just to wind me up further the other three horses were 20/1(win), 7/1(win) and 8/1(placed). £140 up but should have been £910 up if i didnt change it  :weep:

Guest Roger Kint

I meant horses but I take your point :lol:

Nothing much, some decent value at Galway but i know sod all about most Irish racing so just went for another ew L15 based on names :lol:

Nothing much, some decent value at Galway but i know sod all about most Irish racing so just went for another ew L15 based on names :lol:

I've learnt a few things from my brief experience in horse racing, don't bet on a female jockey (unless in an all female race), don't bet on races in Ireland and don't bet on races at Carlisle.

If you are going to bet on races in Ireland picking the horse by name is pretty much the best option, either that or pulling them out of a hat.

Guest Roger Kint

I've learnt a few things from my brief experience in horse racing, don't bet on a female jockey (unless in an all female race), don't bet on races in Ireland and don't bet on races at Carlisle.

The only female jockey i ever backed was when i backed Seabass 4 months before the National and Katie took the ride after it but worked out well. Never again mind :lol:

Come to think of it i very rarely back anything in Ireland or at Carlisle. Just did so today as most races are big prices