The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Avoid QPR. The three promoted sides always seem to have an early cup exit, as proven by my bet last night.

QPR themselves also went out at home to Swindon or someone this round the last time they were in this division, if I remember rightly (Ranger might have scored).

Avoid QPR. The three promoted sides always seem to have an early cup exit, as proven by my bet last night.

QPR themselves also went out at home to Swindon or someone this round the last time they were in this division, if I remember rightly (Ranger might have scored).

Delighted I got on Burton at 3/1 but annoyed I didn't do a treble on Shrewsbury, Burton and Sheff Wed in the 90 after I predicted the promoted sides would go out. Wussed out with yesterday's two to qualify as a double and a single on Burton in 90 today.

Still, winnings are winnings.

Also, another mint bet Wullie :thup: Bradford totally making sure your form is in!

Had a good few days, £200 up from the weekend then another £130 from a winner in the 7.25 at Kempton. Mind, a couple of £20 bets which came nowhere near on the midweek footy. Can't complain mind.

That said, not on a par with Wullie's outrageous few days.

So, as I've got no shit to gamble with, it would be appreciated if you would post as many free competitions as possible. (i,e - Sky's Super Six, etc.)

So far I'm participating in  this -

Sky Sports Super Six

Williams Hill's 433 App (Pick 4 home wins, 3 draws and 3 away BTTS wins.)

I realise that the chances of winning are slim, but still better than nothing.

Cheers.