The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Put my pathetic £1.97 winnings today on Chelsea, Roma, Lazio, Juve, Vigo, Sevilla, Wolfsburg. Returns just over £50 :lol:

All of them won right? :D

Just, Juve tried desperately to throw away the last in injury time :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Someone just won 500k from a 20p spin on a Betfair Arcade slot on another forum I'm on ffs!

What a feeling that must be.

Think i would keel over if that happened :lol:

Guest chopey

I'm on a role just now (mainly betting against NUFC) my bet this week is Leicester, Wolves, Boro, Norwich 5 to 1

f***ing me over , that's what 3-0 down at HT man :lol:

Same. Had Napoli, Valencia and Grimsby treble. Thought it would be Valencia that screwed me, not bloody Napoli.  :anguish:

Massimo Maccarone scoring ffs

Guest Roger Kint

This is one for those who use horse trackers:

I spoke with the owner of a horse tonight who said he had turned down £250,000 from an American two month ago. He said that the horse is trained by Michael Dods in Darlington. It has ran once and won at Ayr. He went on to say that "we don't know how good it could be, Dods thinks it could be special". The horse is caller Hernandoshideaway.

Take from that what you will but he said "follow it all Summer and you'll make good money".

Just seen this is entered to run at Chester on Wednesday.

Guest Roger Kint

Some shocking football results last night mind :(

Just an ew Patent on today, not much value - Lily Waugh, Avichi, Tennis Cap

I spoke with the owner of a horse tonight who said he had turned down £250,000 from an American two month ago. He said that the horse is trained by Michael Dods in Darlington. It has ran once and won at Ayr. He went on to say that "we don't know how good it could be, Dods thinks it could be special". The horse is caller Hernandoshideaway.

Take from that what you will but he said "follow it all Summer and you'll make good money".

Cheers :thup:

:thup:

I've another tip for tomorrow. I know someone from the members bar who is mates with the owner and breeder of Jonny Cavigan. I got told Jonny would win in March at Doncaster (it did at 14/1!, I forgot to mention it on here). The lad who gave me the tip told me he always gets told what chance it has and Richard Guest is always bang on with what he says (whether that be no chance, might get placed, will win etc.). His advice is meant to be spot on.

Jonny Cavagin runs at Thirsk tomorrow and the words from Richard Guest were "We don't fear anyone in the race. He should win this one". I'm going to back it E/W to cover myself if I get a decent price (forecast betting shows 8/1).

I've decided that I'm going to have a good bet on this horse next week. There's £150 going in my account from BetVictor on Tuesday so I'm going to lump it all on this horse no matter what the price. I've just watched a replay of his winning debut at Ayr and it looks a nice prospect. That Ayr race has thrown up numerous winners since.

http://www.chroma.premiumtv.co.uk/streaming/watch/RacingUKFlashVOD/partnerId_166/videoFileId_14284152/clipId_2420717/index.html

Guest Roger Kint

Was pretty effortless there mind. Sadly its bound to be a poor price but may well lump on too

I really wish I wouldn't open this thread when yous two are talking about horses :lol:

I've told myself to stop wasting money on betting (tbf I have won money following your tips) but when I see yous talking I get the urge to start sticking on £10 here and there on the horses :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I really wish I wouldn't open this thread when yous two are talking about horses :lol:

I've told myself to stop wasting money on betting (tbf I have won money following your tips) but when I see yous talking I get the urge to start sticking on £10 here and there on the horses :lol:

:lol: I used to put a disclaimer on every post not to follow anything i back mind.

Bet £20 today across 12 races. £1 singles and 50p trixies (one 45p with a daft 10p E/W 12 fold). Done it just to keep me interested all afternoon before my nightshift later.

Let's see if I can win anything at all, or at least break even.

:thup:

I've another tip for tomorrow. I know someone from the members bar who is mates with the owner and breeder of Jonny Cavigan. I got told Jonny would win in March at Doncaster (it did at 14/1!, I forgot to mention it on here). The lad who gave me the tip told me he always gets told what chance it has and Richard Guest is always bang on with what he says (whether that be no chance, might get placed, will win etc.). His advice is meant to be spot on.

Jonny Cavagin runs at Thirsk tomorrow and the words from Richard Guest were "We don't fear anyone in the race. He should win this one". I'm going to back it E/W to cover myself if I get a decent price (forecast betting shows 8/1).

Opened at 10s on Betvictor for Johnny Cavagin. I've put 20 on, probably put another 20 tomorrow. I've found out some more info today - the horse isn't actually trained by Richard Guest. It's trained by someone who is banned but Guest agreed to have the horse under his name :lol: