Pierre-Michel Lasogga

Guest ManDoon

Think we'll sign Lasogga.

Definitely sounds perfect for the way we play, from what Tooj posted.

I did notice from his YouTube videos that he is quite fiery and does try to get the crowd going. We could definitely do with such a character that's for certain.

Doesn't look that quick from what I've seen. He looks like he'd be a good focal point though. We'll need speed around him i.e. on either sid in a 4-3-3 ideally.

Aubameyang on one side and Cabella on the other obviously  :)

I did notice from his YouTube videos that he is quite fiery and does try to get the crowd going. We could definitely do with such a character that's for certain.

It'll be deemed cringe worthy the second he starts playing badly  :saylor:

We could do without slow, reliant on others players like. We have a team full already.

Worrying thing for me is he didn't look great and it was his YouTube highlight reel lol.

He will definitely need service though

We could do without slow, reliant on others players like. We have a team full already.

Worrying thing for me is he didn't look great and it was his YouTube highlight reel lol.

Also thought he looked slow but strong. As we create next to nowt might not be the player we need.

Also thought he looked slow but strong. As we create next to nowt might not be the player we need.

He's big and scores goals and somewhat fat similar to Kevin Nolan. I can't thing of a player who would suit Pardew/Pulis/Hughes/Allardyce more. These are the types of teams we will be competing with to secure premier survival next season.

I think we will survive just on the basis three teams will be worse than us and nothing else.

Pardew is a lucky cunt as well. Cisses last minute goals have saved him too many times for my liking

After watching us try to win games without Remy last season I wouldn't be putting too much money on us staying clear of relegation this time round. The team is drastically short of goals and there's no sign we are going to spend what it takes to buy them.

Personally think we are in massive danger. All the warnings signs are there - last season's dramatic collapse and downward momentum with other teams doing what we won't do and investing. Without major signings we are in big trouble imo.

I think we will survive just on the basis three teams will be worse than us and nothing else.

Pardew is a lucky c*** as well. Cisses last minute goals have saved him too many times for my liking

After watching us try to win games without Remy last season I wouldn't be putting too much money on us staying clear of relegation this time round. The team is drastically short of goals and there's no sign we are going to spend what it takes to buy them.

Yup I think we will risk it until January again as Ashley has seen this work before

So much dross is the league we will be fine

Micky Quinn article in the Ronnie Gill says that this guy walked out of the transfer talks. Sounds about right for us.

"You are not good enough for the Premier League."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-could-move-fast-7307494

"United appear to have missed out on Hertha Berlin star Pierre-Michel Lasogga after failing to match his wage demands"

"Meanwhile, Lasogga – who walked out of the room during negotiations with Newcastle – has come under fire from Hertha Berlin supporters after telling representatives he prefers a move back to Hamburg"

Seems to be a habit pissing off players and agents with stupid pay offers and tbh we are a nothing club now due to the arseholes in charge