The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Then West Ham go and score  :lol:

:lol:

Meanwhile brett watches the best league in the world.

I've got twenty quid on four homes today and 15 quid treble on the home teams who were on live. Matters more when there's money on it :lol:

Fair enough mate. Hope it comes in.

:aww:

Just stuck a 10a on 2-2 just incase QPR fluke their way back into the game  :laugh:

That ball from Gervinho was class. Great finish by Iturbe as well.

Iturbe has the potential to be absolutely amazing. Definitely the next diminutive left footer Argie would could wow the world. Seems like a liftime ago he was at River and yet he's still 21.

Iturbe has the potential to be absolutely amazing. Definitely the next diminutive left footer Argie would could wow the world. Seems like a liftime ago he was at River and yet he's still 21.

Heard so much about him, this is the first time I've properly watched him though. Looks very good.

Heard so much about him, this is the first time I've properly watched him though. Looks very good.

He was a star ages ago in some youth tournament then went to Porto, never played and yet they still turned a huge profit on whatever % of him they actually earned.