The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guingamp become the first team to beat PSG in the league this season. Did extremely well defensively, Lossl made a great save at the end but PSG didn't have too many chances. PSG are now only 1 point ahead of Lyon, and 1 point behind Marseille who play Monaco away later tonight.

Thiago Silva has been dreadful in the last few matches I've watched him play.

Guingamp become the first team to beat PSG in the league this season. Did extremely well defensively, Lossl made a great save at the end but PSG didn't have too many chances. PSG are now only 1 point ahead of Lyon, and 1 point behind Marseille who play Monaco away later tonight.

Thiago hasn't been the same guy since the World Cup. Don't know what has happened but I'm leaning more and more towards thinking PSG best defender is Marquinhos.

Thiago hasn't been the same guy since the World Cup. Don't know what has happened but I'm leaning more and more towards thinking PSG best defender is Marquinhos.

If Silva keeps up this sort of form then I'll agree with that. Marquinhos always seems to do well when he plays, would certainly have started today with both Silva and Luiz having dreadful games. Not really sure why he got dropped today really.

They're getting a remarkable amount of undeserved wins like IMO.

I can think of one we deserved tbf ;).

O0

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/26/1414347413566_Image_galleryImage_26_October_2014_Barclays_.JPG

If Silva keeps up this sort of form then I'll agree with that. Marquinhos always seems to do well when he plays, would certainly have started today with both Silva and Luiz having dreadful games. Not really sure why he got dropped today really.

I've been really impressed with Marquinhos this season, he has made some strides, didn't think much of him before, but saw him live v Bastia in PSG home opener and he looked like a Thiago Silva couple months ago. So composed and didn't put a foot wrong.

Carragher still saying Liverpool will be in the race for top four despite them being behind us, Swansea, Southampton and West Ham approaching halfway into the season. As tiresome as it is predictable.

I've been really impressed with Marquinhos this season, he has made some strides, didn't think much of him before, but saw him live v Bastia in PSG home opener and he looked like a Thiago Silva couple months ago. So composed and didn't put a foot wrong.

Can I ask why? He was class in Italy.

Can I ask why? He was class in Italy.

Aye, probably should have clarified, I meant at PSG last season whenever he got a chance he didn't look like a real defender (although he scored a few goals and sure he's still young). I was thinking more and more that he was somehow a one season wonder for Roma. He has really hit form this season in so many ways and hasn't really put a foot wrong when I've seen him play.