The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

If you're commentating Spanish football every week on Sky, surely you should know that Jordi is not pronounced Geordie?

Hmm. It would be interesting to hear VI's input on this. I'm not a Catalan, obvs, but I thought it was similar in pronunciation. Maybe more Zhordie. Fuck knaas. :dontknow:

"Dave"

Love Silva but surely he should be speaking English by now?!

:lol: why do people care about this?

I think if you're going to be working in another country it would probably benefit you to make an effort to learn the language :dontknow:

I know colinmk Roca are joking but my comment is about any foreigner in any country, obviously.

Joking aside he has the money to live a very insulated life if he chooses to.

It could also be a confident thing, he may not feel comfortable giving an interview in a language which is foreign to him.

I know colinmk Roca are joking but my comment is about any foreigner in any country, obviously.

It could also be a confident thing, he may not feel comfortable giving an interview in a language which is foreign to him.

Possibly, added to the fact that his manager isn't going to have a problem communicating with him seeing as they speak the same language.

Possibly, added to the fact that his manager isn't going to have a problem communicating with him seeing as they speak the same language.

:thup: