The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest Roger Kint

Do not tell me that's Ross Wallace of ex-mackem fame?!

Aye hes a prick. Random Milner fact but thats two ex mackems i have been to a wedding with scored today(Elliott for Carlisle too)

Jémez:

"We never give up, that's forbidden here".

"We'll never find out if we'd play better if we were more defensive, because I'm never going to do that"

I just fucking love this guy.

You'd think you were reading a quote from Keegan or Sir Bob.  :'(

MUFC: De Gea; Rafael, McNair, Rojo, Shaw; Blind; Valencia, Di Maria; Mata; Falcao, van Persie ©

subs: Lindegaard, Thorpe, Blackett, Fletcher, Fellaini, Januzaj, Wilson

EFC: Howard, Hibbert, Jagielka ©, Stones, Baines, Barry, Besic, Pienaar, Mcgeady, Naismith, Lukaku

subs: Joel, Gibson, Eto'o, Oviedo, Osman, Browning, Alcaraz

Valencia in a diamond would be a waste of his crossing ability, and Fletcher would be a better option. Sure would make things interesting, and tbf LVG keeps coming with his surprises.

I'm beginning to love watching Everton these days. Roberto Martinez is everything I'd want in a manager - he's ambitious, he's intelligent, he's the man that would say the things to get SJP rocking, and hes the man who would play the football that would people would love.

But his Everton team are starting to look like his Wigan team. I want to see how he continues to reshape Moyes' team first before anointing him a great manager.

I haven't even looked at the table. What an idiotic thing for me to post. :lol:

Lovely set up by Juan Mata too, more difficult ball that it looked.

Di Maria seems to have layed off being a tiresome bellend and just concentrated on being a better footballer than anyone else this year. Even though he doesn't play as an orthodox winger these days it's so refreshing to see a player in that mould who just wants to get on the ball and torture his opponents.

Lovely set up by Juan Mata too, more difficult ball that it looked.

Di Maria seems to have layed off being a tiresome bellend and just concentrated on being a better footballer than anyone else this year. Even though he doesn't play as an orthodox winger these days it's so refreshing to see a player in that mould who just wants to get on the ball and torture his opponents.

His intelligence at taking that position was brilliant and of course having someone like Mata laying it off perfectly for him. Always felt Angel didn't get credit he deserved in that Real Madrid team even though I'd see him skipping round players for fun. Just love watching players like him on the ball and doing what he does best.